ecstasy

WKD 3 Day Est. RA 41.2m, LS 23.2m, NJ 20.5, JR 17.2, FRZ 11.9

Yeah, I had already sent in my ballot before seeing Blue Is The Warmest Color. I definitely would've nominated it in several categories, including #1 of the ten Best Picture nominees.Hope you'll like it, Sam. And if you don't it just means you're wrong. ;)

Wasn't there a question about whether women like lesbian action yesterday? Let me get back to you tomorrow on that.

Since I slept all day I'm staying up late watching some of this year's films I missed before I do my BOF nominations. Just finished Blue Jasmine (really liked it), Dallas Buyers Club is next. Maybe Place Beyond the Pines if I'm still awake after that.

Watched Blue Jasmine yesterday. Thought Amy Adams was a shoo-in for best actress but Cate's performance is legendary and looks to have a lock on the award.

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 1

Actually, those are pretty horrendous drops for everything compared to the estimates, except for RA and Frozen.

Frozen is bloody invincible.

I think its a pretty substantial slide, given the Saturday increase was a bit underwhelming (but obviously impressive relative to everything else).  Without the games it probably would have slipped under -20%.  But that just further bodes well for a strong Monday increase.  In fact, Monday numbers should be relatively strong across the board after the significant NFL deflation effect today.  We usually only see 50%+ Sunday falls on Super Bowl weekend.

Edited by spizzer

Everyone stayed at home to see Daddario getting naked. She is so goddamn perfect. I have no words.

Posted Image

What happens after this is just... This woman is flawless.

We also got Matthew McConaughey kicking ass and taking names.