ecstasy

WKD 3 Day Est. RA 41.2m, LS 23.2m, NJ 20.5, JR 17.2, FRZ 11.9

just watched "escape plan " it was actually pretty good movie, i liked the plot of a guy escaping jail/assessing security as a profession 

if you discard fact that these two veterans actors can still kick ass instead of getting their arses whopped and that they're smart guys with body builders bodies , its a very enjoyable entertaining movie!

Just watched Kiss Kiss Bang BangIt was obvious that it's directed by the same guy who did IM3. I thought it was pretty good, and RDJ's character is basically Iron Man lol.

Yes, that's what I thought too when I watched it last week. RDJ and Val Kilmer were great. Plus, Michelle Monaghan was hot.

Son of God is going to bomb. It is the tv show The Bible, but made into a 2 hour movie. Nobody is paying to see that.

Don't be so sure, The Bible was a big hit on TV. And the target demographic is quite passionate.

• Like 1

Yes, I'm actually excited to see the box office numbers that weekend. Lot of movies coming out, plus the holdovers. 

At least Vampire Weekend moved a week earlier so we now have 3 movies opening on Feb 14 plus Robocop 2 days earlier.  3 romantic movies (Endless Love, About Last Night and Winter's Tale) will battle it out on Feb. 14. Can Hart pull another hit with About Last Night? Let's see

Yes, that's what I thought too when I watched it last week. RDJ and Val Kilmer were great. Plus, Michelle Monaghan was hot.

Careful with your words! Don't get yourself banned :ph34r:
  • Like 4

At least Vampire Weekend moved a week earlier so we now have 3 movies opening on Feb 14 plus Robocop 2 days earlier.  3 romantic movies (Endless Love, About Last Night and Winter's Tale) will battle it out on Feb. 14. Can Hart pull another hit with About Last Night? Let's see

I think About Last Night pulls the majority of the audiences, I see RoboCop flopping, and Endless Love and Winter's Tale opening in the teens.

Seeing 12 Years a Slave and either Out of the Furnace or Jack Ryan next weekend.

My Blue Is The Warmest Color DVD will arrive tomorrow. Hope it'll live up to your hype, Jack.

Too bad it's a bit late, coming after the BOF Awards deadline. It sounds like my kind of movies.

Yeah, I had already sent in my ballot before seeing Blue Is The Warmest Color. I definitely would've nominated it in several categories, including #1 of the ten Best Picture nominees.Hope you'll like it, Sam. And if you don't it just means you're wrong. ;)

• Like 1