Neo

No Time To Die | October 8 2021 | 82% on RT | RIP Sean Connery

lmao

American filmmaker Cary Fukunaga, 40, was “several hours” late to a scheduled slot due to his particularly intense video games session. A large number of crew were waiting on location when he eventually turned up three hours after his anticipated arrival time.

It meant the film, already massively delayed because of a series of disagreements and a serious injury to leading man Daniel Craig, fell behind schedule even further.

And to make up for lost time Cary’s senior production staff then told the disgruntled crew they would be required to work over the weekend, which included Father’s Day — which many refused to do.

A Bond source said: “There is real mutiny right now on the set. It’s bad enough that Cary was so late for filming and held everyone up, but then for the crew to be asked to work extra hours to cover it was just the final straw.

"He turned up three hours late which p***ed everyone off. There was a big bust up because they’re so behind. Many said they were not willing to give up their Father’s Day in return for this film. It’s just doomed.”

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9316454/big-bust-up-james-bond-playstation/

Searching up Cary Fukunaga gets you articles on this from only the Daily Express, Daily Mail, and The Sun, which are the three big UK right-wing newspapers ( I mean they really are tabloids). I really can't find any articles on this from anywhere else. I am pretty sure it's all just BS.

Edited by lorddemaxus

21 hours ago, lorddemaxus said:

Searching up Cary Fukunaga gets you articles on this from only the Daily Express, Daily Mail, and The Sun, which are the three big UK right-wing newspapers ( I mean they really are tabloids). I really can't find any articles on this from anywhere else. I am pretty sure it's all just BS.

If the Sun wants further corroboration they can always hack into Cary's phone.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 35MM-18 said:

If the Sun wants further corroboration they can always hack into Cary's phone.

You'd need to murder Mr. Fukunaga first, then they might have an interest.

• Like 1

I don't give a damn  if he was playing games or hung over from a night on the town, for a director to be three hours late for a shoot unless he has a really, really, good excuse is pretty lame and I would not blame EON for being pissed off at the guy if the story is true.

5 hours ago, Michael Gary Scott said:

Isnt the sun a tabloid magazine?

I'm not sure what you call tabloids in America but here tabloids are newspapers. The Sun is the best selling daily newspaper in the UK.

And yes it's a tabloid. Tabloid here is a small newspaper, big ones are broadsheets.

Those gossips magazines we just call gossip mags.

21 hours ago, Avatree said:

I'm not sure what you call tabloids in America but here tabloids are newspapers. The Sun is the best selling daily newspaper in the UK.

And yes it's a tabloid. Tabloid here is a small newspaper, big ones are broadsheets.

Those gossips magazines we just call gossip mags.

In the US, "Tabloid" is the standard nickname for a newspaper which deals mainly with sensational and unrealible gossip, because amost all papers of that ilk are printed in the Tabloid format. To  call a newspaper in the US a "tabloid" is generally a serious put down. Few papers that are not cheap ,sensational gossip sheets are printed in the tabloid format.

On 5/7/2019 at 11:29 PM, HouseOfTheSun said:

Pattinson could also replace Daniel Craig

On 5/7/2019 at 11:32 PM, CoolioD1 said:

Pattinson I don’t think is gonna do that stuff. His recent press tour he made it seem like he’s still very nervy about joining any franchise/blockbuster type project. He’s doing the Nolan thing cos it’s a Nolan thing. He’s very auteur based in his picks these days.

This post from Coolio is gonna age worse and worse now that Pattinson is Blockbuster Boy™

4 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

@TMP

As much as I love the Pattman, I don't want him to go all "fuck them indies". I still hope he does more High Life/Good Time kind of films, especially with his upcoming Nolan/Bat clout.

Also, Henry Goulding really should be the next Bond.