grey ghost

Ghost in the Shell | March 31, 2017 | Scarlett Johansson | Paramount | New Trailer on page 43!!!

https://brettsinclair3d.com/tag/ghost-in-the-shell/

Motoko Kusanagi the Ghost in the Shell.  I based her mostly on the 1995 anime. I went through a few versions of this, trying a more asian look as well. Though I felt it strayed further away from the idea that is Motoko. Maybe I’ll get time to come back to her, the purple hair and red eyes is an older version. Hope you like it.

motoko0021gcrop.jpg?w=408&h=408&crop=1&s

motoko0016d.jpg?w=239&h=408&crop&ssl=1

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Klingo said:

Motoko Kusanagi the Ghost in the Shell.

motoko0021gcrop.jpg?w=408&h=408&crop=1&s

I was going to say that this was just unbelievable high quality work, than I saw that it seem to be your full time profession, so that make it believable.

Good job !

• Like 1

5 hours ago, antovolk said:

Yeah, that review is a fan one not a press one.

@DMan7 was prob referring to bringing embargo forward to Sunday, then again the only reviews we'll see, like with Fifty Shades and IDR, will be UK, Australia, NZ and foreign language ones.

5 hours ago, antovolk said:

Makes sense, that read like it was reviewed by a fan of the original film. They'll be the hardest on it tbh. It sounded like he begrudgingly watched in hopes for the old. Just the reality of it 

1 hour ago, Durden said:

Some proof ?

He "claims" to be a writer(not a critic/blogger but an actual screenplay writer)... Being a writer will not get you into literally EVERY single critic screening. In fact it won't get you into any screening. He also sees movies months and months before they premiere usually at those test screenings. He has provided absolutely no proof. If he was someone who was getting into movies he must have broke embargo at least 100 times and his first name is right there. He wouldn't be getting invited back. He usually waits until someone has posted something about the movie and then he runs with it. For example BoxOfficeZ has quoted a part of a movie he screened earlier and a few days later Daniel was asked to provide proof he saw the movie and he said something along the lines of, "the funniest part of the movie is {the exact thing BoxOfficeZ said). He also said he saw Suicide Squad and it was absolutely amazing and then changed it right before the movie came out after reviews posted claiming it was so different that it wasn't that good anymore. No, I'm sorry no cut of that movie was ever amazing-he simply never saw it. 

Edited by Pikezer1337
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

There are several people here who get to see movies early and they are super reliable, everyone knows who they are. This guy's tweet sound like a summary of Sara's review from another forum that I tagged few days ago. Not sold. 

Which was that?

2 hours ago, Valonqar said:

I think this will overperform expectations cause crowd that it targets - guys who go after cool visuals and like to gawk at almost naked Scarlett doing digital action - don't give a crap about whitewashing/race-bending. 

I need this to overperform just for the very cool visuals and Scarlett! Lucy OW numbers would be great.

On 26.3.2017 at 2:43 AM, Pikezer1337 said:

He "claims" to be a writer(not a critic/blogger but an actual screenplay writer)... Being a writer will not get you into literally EVERY single critic screening. In fact it won't get you into any screening. He also sees movies months and months before they premiere usually at those test screenings. He has provided absolutely no proof. If he was someone who was getting into movies he must have broke embargo at least 100 times and his first name is right there. He wouldn't be getting invited back. He usually waits until someone has posted something about the movie and then he runs with it. For example BoxOfficeZ has quoted a part of a movie he screened earlier and a few days later Daniel was asked to provide proof he saw the movie and he said something along the lines of, "the funniest part of the movie is {the exact thing BoxOfficeZ said). He also said he saw Suicide Squad and it was absolutely amazing and then changed it right before the movie came out after reviews posted claiming it was so different that it wasn't that good anymore. No, I'm sorry no cut of that movie was ever amazing-he simply never saw it. 

He also said Assassin's Creed is good, and after the RT score was revealed, he deleted his tweet :insane:

• Like 4