grey ghost

Ghost in the Shell | March 31, 2017 | Scarlett Johansson | Paramount | New Trailer on page 43!!!

3 hours ago, Hatebox said:

You think Hollywood, of all places, gives a shit about a director cheating on his wife?

Of course.  It's the real reason it takes Cameron so long to make a movie.  It's was especially hard to get financing after he brought wife (#4) and mistress to the Academy Awards for Titanic.  :ph34r:

Edited by TalismanRing

55 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

Are you seriously implying that cheating on a spouse is even remotely similar to rape/sexual molestation? :sarah:

The guy was married to a good looking lady and had children. She did a lot so that the fool can get work in Hollywood. So yes he is a horrible scumbag. Not as bad as molesters and rapists but still despicable.

Edited by marveldcfox

8 hours ago, Hermia said:

They already started shooting this, the actor who will play Batou wrote they will shoot it in USA, China, London and Prague and the next 6 months.

Only Johansson is known from the cast, for example her co-star is Pilou Asbaek a Danish actor who will play a second role in GoT ( i don't think he has been in anything before this only Lucy with Johansson again) and the Villain Sam Riley.

It's all on her like Lucy.

Euron has everything to be a breakout character tho. Not that it'll help.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kraken said:

Euron has everything to be a breakout character tho. Not that it'll help.

I agree especially since i believe he will be Euron and Victarion the same time. I just can't call him lead character..he is secondary.

He will be the new Oberyn Martell. I just don't think they casted him here to bring the people.

He has an amazing manager though...out of no where. Two good roles in big movie/series.

4 hours ago, TalismanRing said:

Lucy  also had Besson, while this is dependent on her and the popularity of the source material which might cause a backlash because of casting.

You are right but she has been very lucky with her work lately. I think i read she will take 10 million for this...they definitely will put everything on her.

2 minutes ago, Hermia said:

I agree especially since i believe he will be Euron and Victarion the same time. I just can't call him lead character..he is secondary.

He will be the new Oberyn Martell. I just don't think they casted him here to bring the people.

He has an amazing manager though...out of no where. Two good roles in big movie/series.

You are right but she has been very lucky with her work lately. I think i read she will take 10 million for this...they definitely will put everything on her.

Scarlett's getting a reported $17.5m.  I assume the budget is going to be at least $150m which would be twice Lucy.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Scarlett's getting a reported $17.5m.  I assume the budget is going to be at least $150m which would be twice Lucy.

That's a lot of money.:ph34r:

To be honest i still don't understand how Lucy made so much money.. i don't think it's a movie that everyone remembers.

4 hours ago, grey ghost said:

So you think this has zero chance of being good?

I think based on the decisions they've made with casting, it's got a zero chance of being a film that should be called Ghost in the Shell.

ScarJo's great. She's completely wrong for this.

1 hour ago, Hermia said:

The Borgen effect. Birgitte Hjorn Sorensen is everywhere too (Pitch Perfect 2, Hardhome, Vinyl) and Sidse Babett Knudsen is in Inferno.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Almost 4 times the budget of Lucy actually.

Lucy's budget was misreported in a poor euro-dollar as $40m and it stuck.  It had a 49E budget in 2013 (around $66-67m) and someone here posted that according to French Tax documents it end somewhere in the $70s.

Lucy is the second largest budget French film production in 2013, with an estimate of 49 million euros. It is also one of the biggest productions for EuropaCorp, the company founded by Luc Besson in 2000. According to EuropaCorp CEO Christophe Lambert, this film had the highest budget in the company's history.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucy_%282014_film%29

26 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Lucy's budget was misreported in a poor euro-dollar as $40m and it stuck.  It had a 49E budget in 2013 (around $66-67m) and someone here posted that according to French Tax documents it end somewhere in the $70s.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucy_%282014_film%29

You are quite right Mr Ring.

On 1/26/2016 at 2:05 PM, Hermia said:

That's a lot of money.:ph34r:

To be honest i still don't understand how Lucy made so much money.. i don't think it's a movie that everyone remembers.

I thought I read somewhere the movie was popular in rentals?

On 1/26/2016 at 8:55 AM, marveldcfox said:

I can't believe that asshole who cheated his wife with that twilight actress is getting work. Whereas Josh has become persona non grata after F4 fiasco which clearly was a product that had multiple cooks and many are equally responsible for its failure (looking at FOX and Simon...). But nah go for an easy target and finish him off. Fuck you Hollywood for still giving work to directors who are molesters, rapists, sexual offenders and cheating their wives/gf/husband/bf. Talk about having no moral ethics or values.

You're looking at this all wrong. Look at it from the money people's pov. One film made money, the other didn't. It's that simple.

• Like 1