grey ghost

Ghost in the Shell | March 31, 2017 | Scarlett Johansson | Paramount | New Trailer on page 43!!!

21 hours ago, stephanos13 said:

Damn, studios really have confidence in their movies this month screening them to critics weeks before release. (Logan, Kong, B&TB and now Ghost in the Shell)

One movie from each weekend in March except the weekend featuring Power Rangers, Life and CHiPs.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Jay Beezy said:

One movie from each weekend in March except the weekend featuring Power Rangers, Life and CHiPs.

LIFE premieres on the 18th. I expect reviews then

EDIT: UGH I thought LIFE is released on 31th.   so....it premieres less than a week before it hits theaters. let's hope the reviews are good. it's gonna need them

Edited by Alli

18 hours ago, Jay Beezy said:

Well, it's not like even the studios of two of those three expects good reviews for them in the first place.

11 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Well, it's not like even the studios of two of those three expects good reviews for them in the first place.

Life is premiering at SXSW so I guess Sony has a little trust in it. I won't be surprised if CHIPs has ok reviews either.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Life is premiering at SXSW so I guess Sony has a little trust in it. I won't be surprised if CHIPs has ok reviews either.

I was referring to Power Rangers and CHiPs (which looks like it should've been called Dick Jokes: The Movie), lol.

• Like 3

On Thursday, March 02, 2017 at 10:44 PM, Gavin Feng said:

Heard some rumors from some Chinese insiders

1. It has passed censorship

2. Chinese release date might possibly be Mar.31

3. I think they meant the film may not be good enough. They still believe Apr.7 is better than Mar.31 for GITS even if Furious 8 open on Apr.14. (They said one week is long enough for this film to make money and it can earn more showtimes from Kong which open on Mar.24)

Confirmed

China release date  -  Apr.7

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jay Beezy said:

So back to square one. We don't know how much faith they have in this.

Well so far they've change the origin of the Major and I think I know what is happening in the story.  It looks like a mix of different plots going on in the animated movie as well as tv series.  Its like they grabbed different scenes and put them all in one.  Perhaps they are showing Major and her team fighting crime but could be a larger plot connected to it all.