grey ghost

Ghost in the Shell | March 31, 2017 | Scarlett Johansson | Paramount | New Trailer on page 43!!!

14 hours ago, Klingo said:

Funny considering the Matrix is using some ideas and reference from the Ghost in the Shell.

Yep, it's the case of getting there first (by there I mean widest audience). It's like so many sci fi movies borrowed from Princess of Mars but when John carter (aka Princess of Mars) rolled in, it looked positively derivative. 

28 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Can't wait for all the news that Rupert Sanders was fucking Scarlett Johansson on set :ph34r:.

Nah, Scarlett would kick his ass if he tried anything. boxing_smiley.gif

Besides, he's probably not any good, Kristen switched to women shortly after their "fling".smiley_tongue.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elessar said:

Doesn't she essentially have a human brain? So no excuse...

she doesnt know if she has human brain. she often question her reality. that's the whole point of motoko kusanagi in anime. this on other hand...

Edited by Neno

I liked teasers much better to be honest. This tells the whole story in an exposition and SFX beyond teaser stuff is been there done that. 

But should be at least a decent movie and do Lucy numbers.

I don't find Scarlett's acting monotone at all. I think she's quite heartbreaking here. you can feel vulnerability which definitely isn't a robot thing (since she isn't a robot but a human brain in a robot body).