spizzer

AWESOME Weekend Estimates BOM | Lego 69.1M | MM 22.7M | RA 9.4M | FRZ 6.9M | VA 4.1M | TAM 5.5M |

What I'm saying is, you, the resident Channing Tatum fan of these boards, enjoyed the banter between Superman (played by Channing Tatum) and Green Lantern (his 21 Jump Street co-star Jonah Hill)....

I'm on to you....

lmao I didn't even thought of that. I thought they were talking about DC Lego characters. They mention how batman was and like Bats I thought the other two were funny.

The Grade is legit. I cried legit tears in some scenes.Beside, my fav character was the unicorn!

Posted Image

Edited by Dragon
  • Like 2

lmao I didn't even thought of that. I thought they were talking about DC Lego characters. They mention how batman was and like Bats I thought the other two were funny.

The Grade is legit. I cried legit tears in some scenes.Beside, my fav character was the unicorn!

Posted Image

Unikitty was good, but 80s Spaceman was the best supporting character :)

SPACESHIP

• Like 1

Unikitty was good, but 80s Spaceman was the best supporting character :) SPACESHIP

Lmao yes. I didn't even know it was Charlie day who voiced him. He sounded familiar but never thought it was the dude from always sunny
  • Like 1

Who had "Saturday before noon" in the Fox news will find anti-business messages in "The Lego Movie" pool? http://youtu.be/rprB_VNm3L8 I wonder if these guys even watched the movie.

Another reason why to not watch Fox News.I'm all for reading news from various sources in order to get an unbiased view, but Fox is generally a waste of time and just gets me mad at humanity.You shouldn't criticize a movie (and then use that one movie to stereotype an entire community) you haven't seen, and if that guy had seen the movie he wouldn't have the same critique.Ugghh, I also hate it when they say liberals are "anti-capitalist", I believe in capitalism but I also know pure capitalism leads to Rockefeller's taking advantage of his workers and hurting society for his own profit.Besides the society shown in the LEGO movie represented a dystopian communistic government more than a capitalist one.
  • Like 2