Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

2 hours ago, Deuce66 said:

As for the movie sequels: They’re on target to start rolling out in Christmas 2018 — at least for now. “We haven’t moved that target yet, but we will if we need to,” he said. “The important thing for me is not when the first one comes out but the cadence of the release pattern. I want them to be released as close together as possible. If it’s an annual appointment to show up at Christmas, I want to make sure that we’re able to fulfill on that promise.”

translation: there is a 0% chance Avatar 2 shows up in 2018

• Like 1

"We've improved all the CG animation, the facial animation, our whole pipeline of how we work to be more efficient. So yeah we've been working on the software and all that stuff."

Well Avatar 2 be realer than real life?

• Like 1

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/james-cameron-avatar-sequels-toruk-cirque-du-soleil-1201853970/

variety article where he talks about the sequels being a family saga, and he also says the December 2018 is not locked in stone.  Not that they aren't going to try for it, but if they miss it, he's fine with that.

Here's his quote from the article:

As for the movie sequels: They’re on target to start rolling out in Christmas 2018 — at least for now. “We haven’t moved that target yet, but we will if we need to,” he said. “The important thing for me is not when the first one comes out but the cadence of the release pattern. I want them to be released as close together as possible. If it’s an annual appointment to show up at Christmas, I want to make sure that we’re able to fulfill on that promise.”

1 hour ago, IronJimbo said:

"We've improved all the CG animation, the facial animation, our whole pipeline of how we work to be more efficient. So yeah we've been working on the software and all that stuff."

Well Avatar 2 be realer than real life?

It takes some balls to wear that shirt.

38 minutes ago, NuTella Lover of Sky Beams said:

It takes some balls to wear that shirt.

This man went to LA with no money and was homeless, then rejecting 100k for the terminator script.

This is the man who went to the bottom of the ocean and risked it all to explore the depths of the abyss.

This is the man with 5 wives.

No one has bigger balls than Jim.

• Like 2

http://deadline.com/2016/09/avatar-pandora-exhibition-tour-james-cameron-fox-sequels-1201822991/

With the first of four sequels to James Cameron’s Avatar due to be released in late 2018, Fox Consumer Products is rolling out a traveling exhibition inspired by the franchise. Avatar: Discover Pandora will debut on December 7 in Taipei, Taiwan, reconnecting fans with the land of the Na’vi — and aiming to get new ones saying, “I see you.”

GES, Lightstorm and Fox worked together to give fans the chance to explore Pandora in a real-life setting where they’ll learn about space travel and the history of the discovery of Pandora; explore its flora and fauna; engage in activities based on the culture, language and music of the Na’vi; interact with banshees; and learn how to operate an AMP suit

fNE4oZG.jpg

• Like 2

No one cares about the Avatar universe. No one looks back fondly with nostalgia on the characters, no one is chomping at the bit to see what happens to the characters next. 

Avatar was to theater 3D what those Aquarium and Soaring Landscape discs are when the latest home theater upgrade comes out.

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1rkODbksfZw6I2z1TX

Edited by pheerie