Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

9 minutes ago, Maggie said:

As i've already said, 800M+ is my prediction for domestic. China could go crazy for A2. It's the big American movie in a while that'll play there this year

Sister Maggie.. Thats what Im feeling too.. 800M Domestic is a great, but Im thinking after these reviews and audience reactions 900-1.2B has to be on the table or better :). I know China will go crazy , the only thing is how long the President will let it play over there.

They show you lines of people on the web holding up stuff for it in Nov I believe.  And rem again a mountain is name that relates to Avatar 1..  

China, India , Austraila and Korea and Japan will be astronomical in attendence Im feeling.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, stuart360 said:

No lie there are already Youtube vids of people crying over the fact the initial reviews/reactions were so poitive. I saw one ealier crying over some of the box office predictions too.

Why some people have it in for AVATAR so much, i have no clue but its going to be funny seeing the meltdowns through this box office run.

Stuart if you were with us in 2009 on BOM ( And I believe my brother you were)  when they were hating on Avatar 1 and saying James Cameron is a hasbin.( And we know how that turned out for the Haters and naysayers that Cameron cant pull a Titanic like Run off again lol) .. I think meltdowns now after 13 yrs of hating and saying  the movie either wont happen or is no longer relevant.... Will be of even crazier  proportions than watching it in 2009-2010

.. LOL but the This is our LAND statement of Jake Sully will ring loud on those that believed in this film and Cameron's ability to Deliver!!.

The power of truly Innovative and Inspiring Epic Film Making dwells in the man and so far James has no equal.   Now hes set to pull off the  Hat Trick.

A Domestic and International World breaker for a third time in a row after 13 yrs.. Dang!   Imagine this film could have 3 weekends in a row above 100M and many weekends OS above 150-200M range..

Welcome Back JC.. Titanic and Pandorian ticket buyers  are coming!!

Edited by Sheldon Cr
Just updating
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Sheldon Cr said:

Stuart if you were with us in 2009 on BOM ( And I believe my brother you were)  when they were hating on Avatar 1 and saying James Cameron is a hasbin... I think meltdowns now after 13 yrs of hating.... Will be of crazy proportions.. LOL but the This is our LAND statement of Jake Sully will ring loud on those that believed in this film and Cameron's ability to Deliver!!.

The power of truly Innovative and Inspiring Epic Film Making dwells in the man and so far James has no equal.   Now hes set to pull off the Domestic and International World breaker for a third time in a row after 13 yrs.. Dang!   Imagine this film could have 3 weekends in a row above 100M...

Welcome Back JC.. We are coming!!

33 minutes ago, stuart360 said:

'Avatar 2 is seeing the fastest advance in history'

Already breaking records and the film isnt even out yet.

Cameron really is 'The King of the World'.

Meltdowns going to begin early my brother... Loving these reports.. Lets keep em coming.

What is the OW predict for India? Anyone have numbers in USD?

10 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

I hope it doesn't land in those ranges, I can live with opening weekend though

Same I want much than 660-800+ .. And we'll get more after hearing these reactions and seeing the excitement of fans on forums and SM all over the place. WOM  is going to take us beyond BOP predicts I think.. Definitely can live with their OW range.

Hah their highend is right in line with my 190M OW predict.

9 hours ago, Borobudur said:

I have been thinking 155m~165m but my prediction went up to 175m~180m now. But I am not that interested in OW. My aim is on 2nd weekend with 150m! Yes, it is crazy given Christmas eve but I don't care, I want that SW7's biggest second weekend record. 

Yes Sir.... Lets Take it down :).. My Highend   is 3 domestic weekends over 100M!

OW1 210, OW2 152-155, OW3 107-109