Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

9 hours ago, dignam said:

Holy s*** every screenshot is wallpaper material. I will use the whale as my new wallpaper, it looks beautiful.

Looking like Avatar 2 will be the film the world hoped it would be. Dare I say will it defy even the loftier predictions and go beyond the 4b ww mark??😱👍

3 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

this interation the England team is a semi finals and above team, they're pretty good. Facing France in the quarters though is a bit of a problem.

Hah hah brother Jimbo. Basically your saying England chances of getting that win over France are far less likely than A2 hitting 3b plus ww. 😂  France seems very confident they're winning. That's for sure Jimbo.

• Like 1

I'm really feeling the 4 billies, I have to admit with China and Covid gunning for 4 seemed tough. But I'm beginning to believe again.

Highest grossing film of all time is locked by the way :)

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, adaros said:

Watch out guys, avoid anon places like /tv/twitter/ etc spoilers are getting posted. Luckily, I avoided them but now will limit my exposure.

Oh it's time to go off the grid is it? already... dammit

7 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

I'm really feeling the 4 billies, I have to admit with China and Covid gunning for 4 seemed tough. But I'm beginning to believe again.

Highest grossing film of all time is locked by the way :)

It's impossible. Not only would it need a significantly-bigger-than-Avatar performance globally (and that's after adjustment for market expansion etc.), but it would also need a gross in China above Changjin, which is not only pretty much impossible under the current market conditions but the government simply wouldn't allow it even if the market conditions were there.

Edited by hw64
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, hw64 said:

It's impossible. Not only would it need a significantly-bigger-than-Avatar performance globally (and that's after adjustment for market expansion etc.), but it would also need a gross in China above Changjin, which is not only pretty much impossible under the current market conditions but the government simply wouldn't allow it even if the market conditions were there.

cover5.jpg

YES

12 minutes ago, adaros said:

Watch out guys, avoid anon places like /tv/twitter/ etc spoilers are getting posted. Luckily, I avoided them but now will limit my exposure.

Yeah, can confirm. There's a description of the ending floating around. By the time I realized what I was reading I had already read it. Who knows if it was authentic, but it felt real.  

Be careful folks. 

• Like 1