Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

I dont think it has anything to do with a possible TH3. He's just starting to write the script. Even if there's no a 3rd TH film, the sequel wont be able to come out in 2014.

It has everything to do with TH3. They are in this together. 3 movies by one, 3 movies by both (cause WETA does Avatar heavylifting). Decade domination. Movie goers win. I mena, what else is there for Xmas that is big and sepctacular as those movies? Nothing. Never was never will be. Edited by fishnets

The evidence is already too strong to support the fact that people won't tolerate 4 Avatar movies. There just simply isn't a big enough demand for that. People even got sick of Pirates by the fourth one, and I'd argue people aren't clamoring for an Avatar sequel nearly as much as they were for a Pirates one back in the day. Cameron or not, he will fail at that one if he attempts it. And for the record he has made his first little blunder in quite some time with Titanic 3D, so he may be slipping. ;)

The evidence is already too strong to support the fact that people won't tolerate 4 Avatar movies. There just simply isn't a big enough demand for that. People even got sick of Pirates by the fourth one, and I'd argue people aren't clamoring for an Avatar sequel nearly as much as they were for a Pirates one back in the day. Cameron or not, he will fail at that one if he attempts it. And for the record he has made his first little blunder in quite some time with Titanic 3D, so he may be slipping. ;)

You`re onto something. I for one I`m pissed at 4 Avatars so yeah. Edited by fishnets

The evidence is already too strong to support the fact that people won't tolerate 4 Avatar movies. There just simply isn't a big enough demand for that. People even got sick of Pirates by the fourth one, Was a semi-reboot, look at BB and TASM. Better example is F4, MI4 and RE4 and I'd argue people aren't clamoring for an Avatar sequel nearly as much as they were for a Pirates one back in the day. Cameron or not, he will fail at that one if he attempts it. And for the record he has made his first little blunder in quite some time with Titanic 3D, so he may be slipping. ;)I doubt he slipped. 200M in 12 days for a re-release. DOM didn't have a bad and WWW crushed all 3D re-releases.

:hi5:

Oh, well in that case.....

:hi5: Totally.I was so psyched when the King was toying with directing Cleo. What a treat that would have been! Titanic 2 but set in Rome and Egypt. And BAA sounds like an awesome concept. What a waste of talent.

People got sick of a 4th Pirates not because there were too many of them, but because the 3rd one sucked. If the 3rd is good people will welcome a 4th one, just like how people welcome TH.

And why everyone treats it like the 4th Avatar is a done deal? It's nothing but Cameron's "I might" at this point.

Regarding Titanic 3D being a blunder, China says hi, like $200M dollars hi. The reissue managed to make $300M WW off a $18M budget. Since when is that a blunder on any level???

What is the big deal if Cameron wants to do 4 Avatar films?And why do people still doubt this man?!?!?!

Because of Cameron's magical power of making people eating giant crows right after he made them did twice in a row. Edited by vc2002