Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

For those of you who don't know Quaritch is coming back as the main villiain in the saga across all four films.

Jim describes him as a motherfucking badass and says Stephan Lang will knock it out of the park.

That was just the context for this next part.

I'm in the process of a 2 year gym plan to get swole and have gaint arms like Miles Quaritch. I'm turning up to the earliest showing I can dressed up as him. Quaritch will be a household name, so I can reuse it at halloween parties and such, maybe zombie quaritch?

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Like 1
  • Astonished 2

https://www.avatar.com/quiz/

Fun little quiz, this was my result: 

You would connect best to the

Clan Omatikaya

Omatikaya are: Spiritual, friendly, artistic, welcoming

A roaring fire. Delicious food and drink. Warm company and the laughter of your friends and family. There is nothing that speaks your heart and soul like being part of the Omatikaya clan family, living and working together in harmony in the forest – the Na’rìng – under the protective shadow of the great Kelutral, The Hometree. Dexterous and nimble, you excel at crafting beautiful and functional weavings that are used to support the larger Omatikaya community.

Pretty pleased with this result, seems to reflect me :wub:

Edited by feasby007
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, lilmac said:

I heard Avatar 4/5 weren’t green lit. Is that correct? Probably wise from a financial perspective but I want to see Cameron’s full vision realized thank you very much.  

2/3 have to be successful for them to be green lit, but it's almost a given at this stage that they will happen. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lilmac said:

I heard Avatar 4/5 weren’t green lit. Is that correct? Probably wise from a financial perspective but I want to see Cameron’s full vision realized thank you very much.  

From the moment they are $1B movies, they are gonna be made as in chain-production. And A2 will probably be on TFA levels of box office, what will benefit A3 for a good box office too ... so we can hope for A4 and A5 and beyond ... 

• Like 1

On 1/8/2018 at 11:50 AM, meriodejaneiro said:

From the moment they are $1B movies, they are gonna be made as in chain-production. And A2 will probably be on TFA levels of box office, what will benefit A3 for a good box office too ... so we can hope for A4 and A5 and beyond ... 

Hey man lets not lowball A2's potential. 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

On 1/5/2018 at 9:20 AM, IronJimbo said:

For those of you who don't know Quaritch is coming back as the main villiain in the saga across all four films.

Jim describes him as a motherfucking badass and says Stephan Lang will knock it out of the park.

To me this is the most uncreative and unoriginal thing I heard about the sequels.

There will be no drama if Quaritch is any danger at any point.

The biggest knock on the Reeves Superman films....Luthor is the main bad guy in every film.

It's why Blofeld was done away with in the Bond cinematic saga after a few appearances.

This is not genius at work, it's lazy frankly. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Captain Craig said:

To me this is the most uncreative and unoriginal thing I heard about the sequels.

There will be no drama if Quaritch is any danger at any point.

The biggest knock on the Reeves Superman films....Luthor is the main bad guy in every film.

It's why Blofeld was done away with in the Bond cinematic saga after a few appearances.

This is not genius at work, it's lazy frankly. 

Yeah like Vader

• Haha 1

Revising my prediction again to be in line with the Jim multi(J), Disney (D), Jim Sequel Multi(JS), and of course Avatar itself.

My back of the packet prediction right now is therefore 14 billion worldwide. I know it might sound crazy right now, but just wait until the time comes, I have a feeling I'll be closer than a lot of the people here. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

Revising my prediction again to be in line with the Jim multi(J), Disney (D), Jim Sequel Multi(JS), and of course Avatar itself.

My back of the packet prediction right now is therefore 14 billion worldwide. I know it might sound crazy right now, but just wait until the time comes, I have a feeling I'll be closer than a lot of the people here. 

You're forgetting Neytiri and Jake Sully multipliers, 15billion world wide ?

3 minutes ago, Captain Craig said:

Exactly. I see we are on the same page....or maybe not.

Probably not the reaction you were expecting.

Vader stays the same until the very end, Quaritch will have a killer character arc I guarantee it.

21 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Vader didn't fucking die in the first movie though. The threat would be gone. I have to see it, but bringing back the villain for avatar seems stupid so far. 

Well hows it going to bring him back?

Edited by IronJimbo