CJohn

Toy Story 4 | June 20, 2019 | 6th most profitable movie of 2019. Disney does it again!

Okay so after calming down and reading the article I do see that apparently the entire Pixar braintrust had involvement with the story. That is good.

I seriously still don't know where they could go from there though. And, I mean, seriously how many good fourth movies are there that have come after three consistently good ones?

No Brad Bird, no sale

Well he had nothing to do with any of the other three so his absence I will accept. 

Besides he needs to be making Tomorrowland the best it can be.

Speaking of Bird, I got excited the other day when I found an article that said the release date of the Incredibles 2 was announced... for December 23, 2015.

I laughed it off and closed out the window

Newsflash: ALL films are cash-grabs one way or another. It is ALWAYS the sole purpose of why a film is made... So the people making the film can go home and put food on their plates every night. It is business, it's the sole purpose of business. Working hard on a job that is most likely a thing you are passionate about so you can provide a decent income for yourself and your family to live normal lives. I'm sorry but... It IS business.

You do realize people know films have to make money and that's not what they mean by cash grab, right?

• Like 2

Initially my reaction was "ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!", but I guess I can take solace in the fact that it's not Cars 3, and with Lasseter directing, it means that won't be coming for a very long time.

Though I feel pretty comfortable saying I'm looking forward to the My Little Pony movie more than this.

I'd rather have Cars 3 than Toy Story 4.  Cars was never a good complete trilogy that had no reason to be expanded upon.

• Like 1