CJohn

Toy Story 4 | June 20, 2019 | 6th most profitable movie of 2019. Disney does it again!

Goddamn it. Just. I don't even. I'm sitting here trying to do an exam due tomorrow night, my classmate says he saw it online. I at first think its just another rumor like we've been getting for years, but check here just to see.

Fuck you Disney. And Pixar.

Fuck Tom Hanks too.

Captain Phillips 2 > Toy Story 4.

• Like 1

DM3 is not going anywhere. It comes out AFTER TS4. Itll hurt TS4 more than TS4 will hurt it. Uni was able to bring Monsters down, theyre looking for 2/2 here. If anything, TS4 will eventually move UP a week.

Pedigree or not, the DM franchise is only 4, but they can hang with 22 year old TS. Dragon 3 on the other hand...

• Like 1

There's my jaded, cynical part of me that's rolling my eyes at this…

And then there the other side that knows I'll be dragging my son to see this with a Buzz Lightyear and Woody doll on each arm.

So yeah, feel free to blame me for Pixar's continued success ;)

I think a lot of us are guilty of the same thing. :P

• Like 2

Mm… Honestly, do weaker Spider-Man entries weaken the greatness of Spider-Man 1 or 2? Do the prequels leave a bad taste of the Star Wars original trilogy in anyone's mouth? Does Kingdom of the Crystal Skull make the other three Indy movies worse? Or does the Last Stand make X-Men 1 and 2 horrible?

I don't really buy that subsequent installments make a superior franchise awful. If that one installment's not up to par with the brilliance that came before it, just ignore that movie and move on. I don't let the gawdawful ruin my love for what came before. 

• Like 3