Captain America 2 is amazing...

Scarlett is a goddess, and the

twins!!! They look so awesome!!!

LOL at Sabotage. Still bigger than Bullet to the Head's OW :lol: 

• Like 1

• Founder / Operator

What did you think of the performances?

Loved everyone... including Emma. :)

I honestly don't think Crowe's going to get the credit he deserves, but ten years ago during Oscar season--and with a stronger script for him to work with--I think he would have had a chance at sneaking in a nomination.

Edited by ShawnMR
  • Like 1

If Conan bombs it will verify Arnold has zero star power these days.

It will be hard to tell from Terminator since the franchise is somewhat unsinkable.

That kinda true, but I think success from Terminator could lead to more roles in big movies though. Even if he's a secondary lead to a younger actor. So it could be a domino effect for him going forward. As for Legend of Conan, it's just going to depend on the movie. I don't think Conan is a popular enough brand to be BIG even with Arnold returning. Unless the movie looks like a big spectacle that excites fan when they see the trailer. At this point though, I don't think it's a given Legend of Conan is going to be made. With the last Conan movie flopping, along with Legend of Hercules and Pompeii. I think Universal is going be watching carefully how Hercules with the Rock does this summer. Before they officially give Legend of Conan a green light. That said Chris Morgan is likely high regarded at Universal given how much money he's helped make the studio. So the movie has that going for it.

I honestly don't think Crowe's going to get the credit he deserves, but ten years ago during Oscar season--and with a stronger script for him to work with--I think he would have had a chance at sneaking in a nomination.

I haven't seen it yet, but as Crowe himself said years ago: "It was shit, but I'm the greatest actor in the world and I can make even shit sound good."

He CANNOT sing, however. 

• Like 4

Arnold is now a worse box office draw than he is a politician or husband.

Hopefully this is a wake up call for Arnold. Because in his heyday he was always a great businessman when it came to movie career. But coming back with three smallish B-movies and thinking people would come out and see movies like that in the theater. Like they did in the 80s and 90s, just because he's in them. Has turned out to be a major mistake for him. Coming back and needing to make 8-10 million upfront per movie(plus some backend)and having to be one of the main leads. Shouldn't have been the first thing on his mind when returning. He should have gotten himself in big budget films, even if he was the second or third billed actor and got paid pennies. If he did stuff like that and then followed it up with lead roles in Terminator Genesis and Legend of Conan his career would be in a lot better standing right now.

His film career will be over soon.  Terminator 5 is going to a huge bomb. It looks like Skynet finally won the battle. 

LOL Terminator Genesis isn't going to bomb. As Arnold would say TRUST ME. The Terminator franchise is still very popular with the masses. Arnold returning will give it a boost. Plus it has very smart producers and a solid director. It's going to to look like a huge summer popcorn movie spectacle. Something that the masses are going to eat up and it will do HUGE numbers internationally.

Edited by gb0708

Hopefully this is a wake up call for Arnold. Because in his heyday he was always a great businessman when it came to movie career. But coming back with three smallish B-movies and thinking people would come out and see movies like that in the theater. Like they did in the 80s and 90s, just because he's in them. Has turned out to be a major mistake for him. Coming back and needing to make 8-10 million upfront per movie(plus some backend)and having to be one of the main leads. Shouldn't have been the first thing on his mind when returning. He should have gotten himself in big budget films, even if he was the second or third billed actor and got paid pennies. If he did stuff like that and then followed it up with lead roles in Terminator Genesis and Legend of Conan his career would be in a lot better standing right now.

Doing a random big budgeted film wasn't going to help his career either.

Edited by Fancyarcher

It's going to drop once the American critics start pouring in their cynical reviews next week.

I hope it beats First Class (87%). 

A lot of the reviews are from the cynical Americans dude.

Edited by Fancyarcher

Doing a random big budgeted film wasn't going to help his career either.

Sure it would if the movie was a hit and well liked. It would open up his audience and create a bigger fan base for him. He basically made 20 years worth of movies. Then took 10 years off and came back with three straight B movies and expected them to be successful. It doesn't work like that in this day and age.

LOL Terminator Genesis isn't going to bomb. As Arnold would say TRUST ME. The Terminator franchise is still very popular with the masses. Arnold returning will give it a boost. Plus it has very smart producers and a solid director. It's going to to look like a huge summer popcorn movie spectacle. Something that the masses are going to eat up and it will do HUGE numbers internationally.

I wish that were true but I have to question some of the casting choices.

Especially their John Connor.  I'm supposed to root for Jason Clarke as the ultimate rebel leader? 

What a dull choice.