Shawn Robbins

CA2: $10.2m Thursday Night (beats Thor2's $7.1m) | $100m+ coming?

Posted Image

That surprised you and you know it... GEEZER!

You guys are using micro examples to my macro statement. Yes, it's easy to get a quick reaction. Horror movies do it a billion times a year. But as an example, no, it wasn't surprising in the grand scheme of things.

You guys are using micro examples to my macro statement. Yes, it's easy to get a quick reaction. Horror movies do it a billion times a year. But as an example, no, it wasn't surprising in the grand scheme of things.

Hey back off.

• Like 2

Nikki Finke @ NikkiFinke 2mEarly Friday Box Office: 'Capt America 2' (Dis/Marvel - 3938 runs) trending $35M for $90M-$95M wkd & April record.View details

Just got back from CA2 -- I gotta admit, it was better then I anticipated....9/10.

This is not Good coming from Nikki, she's usaully over predict, so it could go lower.

American hustle is a good film!Not great but good!And for the last time TDK is the best CBM,,,enuff said...those bashing it are trolls!just give an adult argument like some posters are doing!thank you

Nikki Finke @ NikkiFinke 2mEarly Friday Box Office: 'Capt America 2' (Dis/Marvel - 3938 runs) trending $35M for $90M-$95M wkd & April record.View details

So a 25 million dollar Friday?  That seems low.

American hustle is a good film!

Not great but good!

And for the last time TDK is the best CBM,,,enuff said...those bashing it are trolls!just give an adult argument like some posters are doing!thank you

Posted Image

A mess third third. The whole tower with Joker just does not work out.

Rachel was poor written character and her death had little impact

Batman's voice

The transformation of Harvey Dent is to quick.

Edited by Jesus of Suburbia

Just got back from CA2 -- I gotta admit, it was better then I anticipated....9/10.

This is not Good coming from Nikki, she's usaully over predict, so it could go lower.

Nikki doesn't over or under predict, she just doesn't predict very well.  It could go either way right now.

• Like 2

35 seems low for this ... like others have said, I think closer to 40 today and 105-110 for the weekend, which would be spectacular.

What this shows me is that either Cap 3 or Batman vs. Superman should take the first big weekend of April and blow it up as the big bang debut of Summer movie season ... because if Cap 2 can do 100 ... imagine what a Cap 3 after TA 2 or the first meeting of Batman & Superman could do. 

Edited by Adam

FUCK

AN AGENTS OF SHIELD THREAD ON ANOTHER BOARD SPOILED SOMETHING CAP 2 RELATED TO ME

GODDAMN IT

:(

Shouldn't waste your time with AOS shit ;)  You'll think better next time. :P

... although I am intrigued (but probably won't watch) at how they'll follow this on the show.

Edited by Adam
  • Like 1