Dementeleus

THE MARTIAN | Oct 2, 2015 | Will compete as a comedy at the Golden Globes

He's gotta do my Aaron Rodgers flick first.

I would love to see an Aaron Rodgers in space movie

"In order to destroy this asteroid, we need a man with a cannon for an arm, pinpoint accuracy and sterling cadence"

"Sir, I have just the man for the job"

• Like 1

I would love to see an Aaron Rodgers in space movie

"In order to destroy this asteroid, we need a man with a cannon for an arm, pinpoint accuracy and sterling cadence"

"Sir, I have just the man for the job"

Jon Gruden will be like, "I know THIS guy, Aaron Rodgers. Laser accuracy, kinda like THIS other guy, Steph Curry. I love Aaron Rodgers. And I love Steph Curry. These are two guys at the top of their game."

• Like 2

I notice that Matt is doing more and more Sci Fi films.  Elysium, Interstellar, and now The Martian. 

Back in 2006/2007, he was high on Cameron s list for Avatar, probably his first choice but it seems that when Damon begun to understand that he was gonna be blue for 3/4 of the movie, his answer was : " Gurl, bye !".

Back in 2006/2007, he was high on Cameron s list for Avatar, probably his first choice but it seems that when Damon begun to understand that he was gonna be blue for 3/4 of the movie, his answer was : " Gurl, bye !".

He made a good move, that sequel still hasn't been made. Imagine if he was waiting for the sequel instead of doing other stuff.

• Like 1