Dementeleus

King Arthur: Legend of the Sword | Guy Ritchie | May 12, 2017 | Charlie Hunnam

On 22/12/2015 at 6:36 AM, filmlover said:

42 minutes ago, Robot308 said:

Sony is going to move Bad Boys 3 to the Summer or Fox Moves The Final Maze Runner Film Back To The Fall

Maze runner 2 was a big bo disappointment. I saw that coming once I realized the excitement simply wasn't there and the unique cool setting of the first was gone. MZ3 will most likely do worse than 2nd so it is fox who should be worried not Sony's BB3, which frankly will be big because people have been asking for that one for quite sometime. Can't believe The Fresh Prince of Bel Air is doing that but decided to skip ID:R. Mind boggles. Then again maybe he and martin are getting huge paychecks..so the movie could end up being expensive and not make back the money. Action movies like that hardly work nowadays. But it will beat MZ3 easily both domestically and worldwide if both release same day.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Robot308 said:

Sony is going to move Bad Boys 3 to the Summer or Fox Moves The Final Maze Runner Film Back To The Fall

Fox doesn't give a shit about Maze Runner 3, they'll be too busy marketing Wolverine in the Spring and Alien in the Fall.

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Fox doesn't give a shit about Maze Runner 3, they'll be too busy marketing Wolverine in the Spring and Alien in the Fall.

That franchise is still a big money maker. The movies are cheap and are big international players. Bad Boys 3 probably will not even happen so I think Maze Runner 3 will stay where it is. 

• Like 2

On 1/3/2016 at 9:49 AM, marveldcfox said:

Maze runner 2 was a big bo disappointment. I saw that coming once I realized the excitement simply wasn't there and the unique cool setting of the first was gone. MZ3 will most likely do worse than 2nd so it is fox who should be worried not Sony's BB3, which frankly will be big because people have been asking for that one for quite sometime. Can't believe The Fresh Prince of Bel Air is doing that but decided to skip ID:R. Mind boggles. Then again maybe he and martin are getting huge paychecks..so the movie could end up being expensive and not make back the money. Action movies like that hardly work nowadays. But it will beat MZ3 easily both domestically and worldwide if both release same day.

How was MR2 a BO disappointment? It made 312m WW on a 60m budget. If that's not profitable I don't know what is. And if they add 3D to the last one look for it to increase from the second.

This confirms they will move Kong to May 19. I doubt there are gonna release both so close together. This also leaves President's Day weekend with only one release: Maze Runner 3 (Bad Boys 3 isn't gonna happen). I think Wolverine 3 gets pushed to the Summer while Maze Runner moves to March and Gambit takes February.

Just now, CJohn said:

This confirms they will move Kong to May 19. I doubt there are gonna release both so close together. This also leaves President's Day weekend with only one release: Maze Runner 3 (Bad Boys 3 isn't gonna happen). I think Wolverine 3 gets pushed to the Summer while Maze Runner moves to March and Gambit takes February.

All studios were waiting for the big domino of Star Wars 8 to fall, once it moved it created a huge hole in the release calendar.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

All studios were waiting for the big domino of Star Wars 8 to fall, once it moved it created a huge hole in the release calendar.

There will be a lot of re-scheduling in the coming months. 

On 2 de janeiro de 2016 at 1:14 AM, Magic said:

Who are these "lot of people" you speak of? 

Snyder hasn't made one good movie, and even the trailers for this have been bad, which is usually the only thing he has going for him. They've given him the Justice League movies too. 

Pray for the DCCU. 

I'm sorry, I mean no disrespect, but your logic is completely wrong. It doesn't matter if you think Snyder hasn't made a good movie, your opinion only is not relevant for WB. 300 and Watchmen were amazingly well-received by general audiences and fans of the comics, and Man Of Steel was really well-received by general audiences. All three movies received mostly positive reviews from critics on Rotten Tomatoes. All os his comic book movies are considered good or great. So please answer me, how does your moaning make any sense?

1 minute ago, Napoleon said:

I'm sorry, I mean no disrespect, but your logic is completely wrong. It doesn't matter if you think Snyder hasn't made a good movie, your opinion only is not relevant for WB. 300 and Watchmen were amazingly well-received by general audiences and fans of the comics, and Man Of Steel was really well-received by general audiences. All three movies received mostly positive reviews from critics on Rotten Tomatoes. All os his comic book movies are considered good or great. So please answer me, how does your moaning make any sense?

Yes, Watchmen was so well received it couldn't even cross a 2x multiplier.