CaptainJackSparrow

Weekend ASM2 thread: 92M

I feel like Orci and Kurtzmann receive a little too much flack. They've done good work on Star Trek and the Mission Impossible they wrote, so it's not like they're ALWAYS bad writers. 

Edit: random, I know. 

I agree.

People in movie geekdom like to hate on their chosen martyrs : Orci, Kurtzman, Bay, Goyer, Snyder, etc etc etc

Remember he didn't even see the youtube vid his dad left for him that explains it all, magical blood complications and all.

So he'd rather let his longtime best friend die than try to help him in any way at this point without second guess. Yeah, that makes perfect sense, he's an egoistical prick to protect his secret because just giving his magical blood for scientists to procede to test analysis (then eventually try to build some kind of antidote from there to cure his best friend) would totally blow up his Spider-man persona cover. He acts selfishly, no blood sample, no tests, no analysis. Just die already, my "best friend"...

He's going on the Doctor Connors fuck up and how his experiments turned him into a lizard.  It has nothing to do with the video his dad left him.

• Like 2

He's going on the Doctor Connors fuck up and how his experiments turned him into a lizard.  It has nothing to do with the video his dad left him.

I am like Dash, still not convinced on this one.