CaptainJackSparrow

Weekend ASM2 thread: 92M

How often does Sony have to make these films to maintain the rights?

Eventually all the rights will revert back to Marvel, if only because people will get tired of how overused Spidey and the X-men are and the movies start losing money. ;)

• Like 1

The web-slinging is spectacular, ya gotta give it that much, regardless of its problems...

Funny no one mentions

that terrible scene when CG Spidey is heading to the tower on which giant Electro's head appears as he dodges his lightning strikes. It's like the scene was in fast forward and the CG Spidey moved like an automaton climbing and running. If someone knows which shot I'm talking about and has a gif, please post it, thanks.

Edited by dashrendar44

Funny no one mentions

that terrible scene when CG Spidey is heading to the tower on which giant Electro's head appears as he dodges his lightning strikes. It's like the scene was in fast forward and the CG Spidey moved like an automaton climbing and running. If someone knows which shot I'm talking about and has a gif, please post it, thanks.

Hmm...I didn't really notice that, to be honest. I think maybe the building you mentioned drew my attention more...

I don't think so. TASM was met with a very mixed reception, and the buzz has never really been there for TASM2. Marketing didn't seem to entice anyone. But that's besides the point, it seems people have stopped caring for SM.

• Like 2

Let's pretend, for a second, I know nothing about projecting Fridays: what would 34m mean for the weekend total?

Id say 90 is a good projection. Edited by baumer