CaptainJackSparrow

Weekend ASM2 thread: 92M

Can we please, for the love of God, have a hangout thread or something, so that random chatter doesn't clutter these weekend threads?

The weekend thread would be 7 pages with out clutter. Good read. Not.
  • Like 4

Can we please, for the love of God, have a hangout thread or something, so that random chatter doesn't clutter these weekend threads?

NO.

• Like 11

Since it looks like families are primarily fueling Spider man films now, might be better to keep them deep during the summer and take advantage of summer weekdays

The next one comes out in June. I think the same. They need to get back to July.

• Like 1

TASM2 will crawl to 200 million. I can't wait for the next weekend, the drop will be hilarious ....

I'd say 220 is locked.  230 looks doable.

• Like 1

The weekend thread would be 7 pages with out clutter. Good read. Not.

I'd rather see box office numbers in a box office numbers thread, not 130 pages of what someone is currently watching on TV.

I don't think the opening weekend is bad, it's actually quite good.  But the legs are not going to be kind, not based on the reactions to it.  So it will finish with much much less than ASM.

WW ASM2 might match ASM1 thanks to China.

I'd rather see box office numbers in a box office numbers thread, not 130 pages of what someone is currently watching on TV.

There's boxoffice numbers on boxoffice.com. This is the forums for boxoffice.com.One must simply expect chatter.

Rank* Title Friday

5/2

(Estimates)

Saturday

5/3

(Estimates)

Sunday

5/4

(Estimates)

Monday

5/5

1 THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2