CaptainJackSparrow

Weekend ASM2 thread: 92M

atm i might make 32-35 32-34, not sure right now it would get to 35 at high end will see only thing in its favor is more theatres its playing at but that doesn't always mean bigger BO

What about Cap 2? Might as well tell me now.

Edited by ECSTASY

Norton was an unprofessional ass who refused to sell the Hulk reboot.

Creative differences, whole scenes were cut from The Incredible Hulk, especially the original opening scene where Banner tries to kill himself, which is ironically referred to in Avengers.

You know what's weird, Ed Norton kinda disappeared too

Outside of the Wes Anderson movies, last thing I remember seeing him in was Bourne Legacy

Bourne Legacy was only two years ago. Plus he has Birdman coming out this year as well.

He's never been known for doing too many projects at a time, and he also has an attitude problem.

atm i might make 32-35 32-34, not sure right now it would get to 35 at high end will see only thing in its favor is more theatres its playing at but that doesn't always mean bigger BO

Poor baumer.  :sadno:

• Like 1

Creative differences, whole scenes were cut from The Incredible Hulk, especially the original opening scene where Banner tries to kill himself, which is ironically referred to in Avengers.

"Creative differences" - always loved how bullshit that term is.

Thanks for the update on the #s, Rth.  ^_^

• Like 1

Yes, it was completely out of place and almost ridiculous. Even so, that beat the whole movie for me. 

Sorry you hated it, but I had a blast watching it. It's flawed, but it's really fun and I love the colorful tone. The action is also kinda off the charts. This film looked great in IMAX 3D. 

Norton was an unprofessional ass who refused to sell the Hulk reboot. Thus Marvel "went another way" with someone who was a team player.

There was no way Norton was gonna do anything he couldn't have some control over. I like his acting, but they should have went with Ruffalo from moment one. I'm sure it didn't take until day 2 of filming for Kevin Feige to regret choosing Norton. 

• Like 2

Bourne Legacy was only two years ago. Plus he has Birdman coming out this year as well.

He's never been known for doing too many projects at a time, and he also has an attitude problem.

He used to regularly land lead roles though, now it seems like he just gets the occasional bit part

Edited by Chewy