lilmac

Saban's Power Rangers | March 24, 2017 | Teaser Trailer on Page 47

13 minutes ago, Gokira2012 said:

Stop trolling.... all Saban said was batb could hinder power rangers, all the latimes said was if power rangers falls short of expectations it could do 33 million

You are just butt hurt about the neo Saban TV show that is aimed at 2 year olds,  no one cares about your backwoods country new Zealand, power rangers was better and had a broader demographic when it shot in los Angeles instead of a trash country like new Zealand, no one cares about a legendary battle

@aabattery he slanders New Zealand

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Gokira2012 said:

Stop trolling.... all Saban said was batb could hinder power rangers, all the latimes said was if power rangers falls short of expectations it could do 33 million

You are just butt hurt about the neo Saban TV show that is aimed at 2 year olds,  no one cares about your backwoods country new Zealand, power rangers was better and had a broader demographic when it shot in los Angeles instead of a trash country like new Zealand, no one cares about a legendary battle

Well fucks to you too, pal.

• Like 11

40 minutes ago, Gokira2012 said:

Does 2012 represent the year you were born?

• Like 1

Well, I still think Power Rangers will do a good business. It is showing some buzz and presales are healthy/good... it is selling already at least 1 ticket by minute on pulse and the weekend is not over (pic below). I guess tracking is about $35M, so, I don't think something near $40M OW is dead. I'd say it's easier it to surprise than otherwise. Need to see how it will grow up in next days.

cmFRs7j.png 

• Like 2