lilmac

Saban's Power Rangers | March 24, 2017 | Teaser Trailer on Page 47

2 hours ago, Gokira2012 said:

interesting review. She seemed to like it somewhat. I wonder if it will get decent reviews. 

by decent I meant like over around a 50.  

Edited by ban1o

2 minutes ago, ban1o said:

interesting review. She seemed to like it somewhat. I wonder if it will get decent reviews. 

by decent I meant like over around a 50.  

it's on RT as a negative so this is already at 0%...after one whole review :P  but I don't think we will see some disastrous 10% or anything like that for this though

Just now, 75live said:

it's on RT as a negative so this is already at 0%...after one whole review :P  but I don't think we will see some disastrous 10% or anything like that for this though

mm the review reads more positive. I'm surprised it was put as negative. 

Just now, ban1o said:

mm the review reads more positive. I'm surprised it was put as negative. 

they may change it like they have before with reviews, but right now it shows as a rotten.  

I was on a music channel and saw an ad for this last night.  Still, it was less then the number of ads I saw for Lion last night.  Every ad break in The Flash had an ad for Lion and it's been out for 8 weeks.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, tribefan695 said:

Let me politely remind you all that this work of cinema is derived from this television series

Yeah. I understand that. And the transition from 1993 TV series to 2017 Hollywood movie is still awkward as hell.

There's already a review up on RT. The source is sketchy though. Anyways the review is rotten. I have no clue if it's legit or not. Weird that they'd break the embargo like that though. Then again the source is sketchy so there's that. 

Edit: clicked on the link for the review and it leads me to a blank page.....

Edited by Nova