lilmac

Saban's Power Rangers | March 24, 2017 | Teaser Trailer on Page 47

6 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

I already deleted it and found a copy from Youtube. However, I think it is not my problem anymore if you find them annoying.

Well if you deleted it then you agreed with me that they are annoying, didn't you?

Plus I did ask politely.

Edited by Arlborn

22 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

Well if you deleted it then you agreed with me that they are annoying, didn't you?

Plus I did ask politely.

I didn't delete it because it was annoying. It was from a different video site and I had difficulty embedding it so I just went to Youtube to find a copy. I know you asked politely, but I don't know why you find it annoying. Does it scare you? I ask this because there was someone who experienced this before. But the auto-play video was the only video available that time so I just posted it.

Just now, kayumanggi said:

I didn't delete it because it was annoying. It was from a different video site and I had difficulty embedding it so I just went to Youtube to find a copy. I know you asked politely, but I don't know why you find it annoying. Does it scare you? I ask this because there was someone who experienced this before. But the auto-play video was the only video available that time so I just posted it.

It did actually make me jump because my sound was loud in my headphones and I didn't know where that came from as I opened it in a new tab while reading something else. That's why I dislike them, yep, it happens a lot.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

It did actually make me jump because my sound was loud in my headphones and I didn't know where that came from as I opened it in a new tab while reading something else. That's why I dislike them, yep, it happens a lot.

lol I see. The same case. Will try to avoid posting them. My apologies.

By the way, I didn't know it was on auto-play until you pointed it out.

Edited by kayumanggi
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

Just link, not embed, autoplay videos if you REALLY want to post it. It's annoying as hell when autoplay videos get posted.

Power Rangers has fallen off the Twitter tracking chart at BoxOffice.com, at least for today.  Ghost in the Shell is in the 10th spot, and The Fate of The Furious is in 9th.  I was expecting Power Rangers to regularly be on this list each day as the film's premiere day nears.  Also, I noted this mentioned somewhere, but the advance screenings for this film are dated for March 22, which is not much of an advance screening, since the movie will open 24 hours later, but technically it counts.  Is that something that is regularly done for new movies?

2 hours ago, Yandereprime101189 said:

Gonna be hilarious when Transformers outgrosses it domestically and worldwide.

And that makes me fucking livid. Transformers has no greater merit as a story, as a concept, or even as a source of spectacle than PR does, so why the fuck should it succeed and PR fail?

Edited by johnboy3434

52 minutes ago, Mikasa Ackerman said:

You haven't seen Power Rangers yet. Or the new Transformers.

I was referring to the past four TF films being so successful (35.8%, 22%, 54.2%, and 33.7% returns on investment, respectively by my calculations) and the current forecast indicating that PR might not make a profit at all.

2 hours ago, johnboy3434 said:

And that makes me fucking livid. Transformers has no greater merit as a story, as a concept, or even as a source of spectacle than PR does, so why the fuck should it succeed and PR fail?

Because Transformers is Transformers and Power Rangers is aping Transformers in tone and action scenes.

Also Transformers 5 has the hook of "WHOA, WHY ARE OPTIMUS AND BUMBLEBEE FIGHTING?!?!?!"

Edited by Yandereprime101189

1 hour ago, Yandereprime101189 said:

Because Transformers is Transformers and Power Rangers is aping Transformers in tone and action scenes.

And how exactly is it doing that? Because their suits are armor-like? They did that in the first PR film from the mid-90s. The aesthetics of the Zords don't exactly scream Bayformers either.

Edited by johnboy3434