Films

Wednesday Numbers. THE AMAZING YOU NEED TO GO AND SEE OTHER WOMAN- 1.2M, TASM2- 4.1M

"Max...name something you would do if you see an disconnected electrical wire hanging above a pool of eels"

I'd...I'd reconnect it back together!

"Survey says..."

XXX

Awwww.....

http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/spiderman-super-villains-workplace-injuries/

In “The Amazing Spider-Man 2,” Max Dillon (Jamie Foxx) is a mild-mannered electrical engineer with an inferiority complex. That is, until he becomes Electro in one of the most blatant series of workplace safety-protocol violations ever committed to film.
  • Like 11

disney are taking the day off to use their cap 2/frozen money to buy trucks of cocaine and have orgies with all the disney princesses. so no numbers until tomorrow.

let it snow,

let it snow?

• Like 1

The circumstances of Max becoming Electro is amazingly bad. It's a five minute marvel really as things get progressively more and more dumb.

The worst part are the eels. I mean, really?

Just saw this trending on Facebook. You have to feel sorry for her

Meh, it's just money.  She still has her smarts, and her dignity, and an untarnished reputation as someone to turn to when the chips are down.