Orestes

Marvel's Agent Carter - Season 2 January 19th.

My earlier post seems to have been eaten with the board fix so...

http://marvel.com/news/tv/23371/dominic_cooper_returns_as_howard_stark_in_marvels_agent_carter

Dominic Cooper Returns as Howard Stark in Marvel's Agent Carter

“Marvel’s Agent Carter” adds another familiar face as Dominic Cooper (“Devil’s Double,” “My Week With Marilyn”) will reprise the role of Howard Stark in the upcoming series coming to ABC in 2015!

542ad15d6f9c4.jpg

Edited by TalismanRing
  • Like 4

Being as condensed as it is I think we are going to get a lot done in 8 episodes. 

The cast is solid. The era it's set is interesting and the ties it has to AoS, ie Whitehall & 1st 0-8-4, are other good points in it's favor.

While I'll miss AoS for 8 weeks I'm happy to know this is running it's timeslot!

• Like 1

From a News Editor for Variety on the pilot

Quote:
Laura Prudom ‏@LauInLA
Gang, I know I'm prone to hyperbole, but the #AgentCarter pilot is perfect. @HayleyAtwell is flawless. It is everything I wanted and more.

Laura Prudom @LauInLA
What I've always loved about Peggy Carter is that she's allowed to be strong AND vulnerable, self-assured AND insecure. A REAL PERSON.

Laura Prudom @LauInLA
In a sexist time period and system, #AgentCarter explores those misogynistic stereotypes while coolly dismantling them - it's so well done.

Laura Prudom @LauInLA
#AgentCarter supporting cast = equally fabulous. Great to see more @dominiccoop, and @EnverGjokaj & James D'Arcy are total scene-stealers.

Writer/Editor for @MTVNews. Hosts @ComicBookLive for @Nerdist.

Quote:
Alex Zalben ‏@azalben Had a great chat today with the super-smart @HayleyAtwell about #AgentCarter - which is a blast, btw. Look for it on @MTVNews soon(ish)!