Olive

Weekend Numbers (May 9-11) Neighbors 51.1 ASM2 37.2

I ask myself, what sort of douche-bag would publicly spoil the shit out of the movie simply because they got to see it at an early screening?

Because he can? And there are lot of people who want to know everything before seeing the movie. I will read some reviews, but will be careful with the ones with spoilers. 

Time to unfollow Jeff Wells for a little while:

@wellshwood

There are two big hidden plot elements in Gareth Edwards’ “Godzilla,” which just finished showing at the Rex in Paris. No use keeping mum.

5/10/14, 2:05 PM

@wellshwood

Yes, divulging them will fall under the heading of Massive Spoilers, but it’s now been shown to the paying public & all bets are off.

5/10/14, 2:07 PM

@wellshwood

I don’t know how to review “Godzilla” without blowing the spoilers. So I’m going to effing do that when I write the review in an hour.

5/10/14, 2:14 PM

I love this dude. He just doesn't give a fuck. I remember when he crash the actor's funeral. Dying. lol

• Like 1

I ask myself, what sort of douche-bag would publicly spoil the shit out of the movie simply because they got to see it at an early screening?

None other than the Pomp himself, duh.

Edited by C00k13zilla
  • Like 1

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn. 

• Like 2

Captain America has got to be my favorite film of the year.

Yes indeed. The Captain is the film to beat this year in overall quality and rewatchability.

Im hoping Godzilla  is just as good or even better!! :)

AAlso please consider my good buddy and our mutual friend Tarzan/ captain jack as a mod Shawn and our mod team.

:).. Hes got the energy and  has the time to really do good as BO mod. :)

Watching The Usual Suspects.  One of the best scripts ever written.  

You know in terms of the genre and overall quality of the script. I dare say it could be the best script of its kind

every written.. That is a cinemactic tour defore my friend..

AMEN Baumer man!!

Hey is my 63-65% drop happing for the very  near horrific Subpar Spiderman film happening. I noticing Sony trying to fudge numbers for friday lol

Edited by Superman001
  • Like 1