Olive

Weekend Numbers (May 9-11) Neighbors 51.1 ASM2 37.2

We're doing that game: I just put in V for Vendetta having finished Thor Dark World. When the gf gets here it'll be something else....till then V

I still haven't seen that movie. Apparently they make too many changes from the comic.

Watching The Usual Suspects.  One of the best scripts ever written.  

Dat McQuarrie effect.

You're gonna wish you never fucking got up this fucking morning asshole, because my boyfriend's gonna fuck you up! And then after that while he's fucking up your fucking gay uncle over there I'm gonna fucking cut off your cock and mail it to your mother, you fucking faggot bitch! You gaylord fucking bitch! How do you like that? You like that a lot you fucking faggot? You like to ass fuck? Fontanella fucking babyheads!

• Like 3

"Shut up a minute, I'm on the phone."

"Wanna dance?"

""Hand the me the keys you fuckin cocksucka."  "In English." "Scuse me?....hand me the keys ya fuckin cocksucka what the fuck?"

"There's no fucking coke!"

"I'm not a rat."

"And like that...whew...he was gone."

Pure brilliance.

• Like 4

Dat McQuarrie effect.

You're gonna wish you never fucking got up this fucking morning asshole, because my boyfriend's gonna fuck you up! And then after that while he's fucking up your fucking gay uncle over there I'm gonna fucking cut off your cock and mail it to your mother, you fucking faggot bitch! You gaylord fucking bitch! How do you like that? You like that a lot you fucking faggot? You like to ass fuck? Fontanella fucking babyheads!

I honestly didn't think anyone else had seen Way of the Gun besides me.  

• Like 1

Really? Dang, I saw it opening day in theaters.

So did I.  Apparently we're the only two that did.  One guy in some theater in Toronto, another guy in some theater in LA.

• Like 1

The last 10 minutes of Usual Suspects is about the biggest fuck you ending.  Agent Kujan thinks he's so fucking smart, so ahead of the game, so up on it all.  He tells Verbal he's stupid, he's worthless and that he was used.

Then FUCKIN BAM!

Verbal/Keyser walks out, and like that, he was gone.

Posted Image

• Like 3

"Do you know what happens if you do another turn in the joint?"

"Mmm...fuck your father in the shower and have a snack?"

"We can put u in Queen's on the night of the hijacking."

"Really?  I live in Queens.  Did you put that together yourself, Einstein?  What?  Do you have a team of monkeys working around the clock on this?"

My favorite Wells story is when he thought leaving his cowboy hat in a hotel room was the same as a cat spraying piss to mark its territory, so he'd get an auto reservation for the same time the next year.

• Like 2

My favorite Wells story is when he thought leaving his cowboy hat in a hotel room was the same as a cat spraying piss to mark its territory, so he'd get an auto reservation for the same time the next year.

That's one of the most amazing stories (and comment sections) ever to come from a movie blogger. Edited by Telemachos
  • Like 2