CJohn

Kong: Skull Island | March 10, 2017 | Tom Hiddleston, Brie Larson, John Goodman | Crosses 500M WW

9 hours ago, Blankments said:

sadly buzz for this is nonexistent even though i'm excited for it still. Logan and B+TB do take higher priority tho

Buzz online is pretty low but im sure theres people excited for this. Kong is higher priority for me atleast. Mostly because I've already seen Logan.

6 hours ago, grim22 said:

Screenings all across the US on March 1st. Get your passes at this link

https://gofobo.com/index.php/main/blp/YW1jc3R1YnNLb25nU2t1bGxJc2xhbmQ=

They're not even playing at the nearest AMC an hour away...Tallahassee isn't too far but it is at night :(

Edited by Morieris

12 hours ago, That One Guy said:

They're trying to raise awareness cause they think they have a solid movie.  At least that's how I see it.

yep, this was done for the first Avengers movie and Civil War almost a month before their releases.  I should know I was at both of them :P .  So something tells me they didn't do that because they thought the buzz was low ;)   So it can go both ways.

• Like 1

New website has gone live. It gives some information about Kong and the Skull Crawlers, as well as some other background details. People who want to go in blind may not want to read this.

http://kongsized.kongskullislandmovie.com

Also, here is another promotional image, this time for screenings in select cities.

tumblr_olu8w57oQN1vau5rmo1_1280.jpg

• Like 2