CJohn

Kong: Skull Island | March 10, 2017 | Tom Hiddleston, Brie Larson, John Goodman | Crosses 500M WW

2 hours ago, Gokira2012 said:

John Campea and his movie talk crew on collider, saw Kong last night, and i mean who wouldn't they have 250 advanced screenings, anyway they could not say anything, but alluded to the fact that the movie is mixed, some good things about the movie and some bad parts

no buzz + mixed movie = bad  box office

OK bud.

41 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Campea is the only one out of that gang worth listening. He's fun and has common sense under all the fanboying zeal. The rest of them, blech. 

I find myself agreeing with Perri more than Campea. I enjoy her reviews and opinions. 

• Like 2

I don't agree with Campea very often, but I listen to the guy as he's got pretty good charisma and passion when he talks about films. Plus whether or not I think his opinion is correct, he at least back it up with evidence

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Hatebox said:

I feel like we're way past the point where anyone's particularly impressed by CGI in movies. With the progress of technology it's taken as read now.

Good art direction is another matter, though.

But that's what I mean. The cinematography looks gorgeous from the trailers. It doesn't look like a video game or anything.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

I hearing from all these advanced screenings that this movie is the best movie of the last decade. WOW.

Yup, that seems totally plausible and not like hyperbole at all. 

imagegif

Edited by JennaJ
  • Like 4