CJohn

Kong: Skull Island | March 10, 2017 | Tom Hiddleston, Brie Larson, John Goodman | Crosses 500M WW

@Futurist: please expand

I dunno, Godzilla could kill Kong with a sneeze, he would step on Kong without even realizing.

Power levels & size discussions are serious matters. 

Unless it s not a vs thing and they assemble to defeat a third party.

Sometimes you guys are nuts.... and so many people questioning the size difference. Here's a history lesson.. There's been 3 Kong films where he was bigger than his original 1933 version(King Kong vs Godzilla, King Kong Escapes and King Kong(1976)) It's obviously happening again here as well. There's PLENTY of people excited for a new Godzilla/Kong clash. It'll make really good money.

It'll be interesting how they do this movie.

Tom Hiddleston Interview:

"Kong: Skull Island takes King Kong in new direction"

http://variety.com/2015/film/news/tom-hiddleston-kong-skull-island-king-kong-new-storyline-1201618680/

Edited by Cookson
  • Like 2

He will if he wants to get paid!

Godzilla what a primadonna. Just do the script big G. You're on contract.

Godzilla will meet you halfway. He'll impale Kong with his tail and then fling the monkey into the air for a crash land splat.

Edited by 4815162342

It's very clear WB is making Kong way, way bigger.

THIS. THIS. THIS. Good lord you guys.... you think they would really put a tiny Kong and giant Godzilla in the same film? Kong has been larger than the 33 version more than once too.

I told you guys the directors pitch was Apocalypse Now esqe but on Skull Island. Its 100% in the 70's. My good buddy went to a party a month ago and had an hour convo with Derek Connelly.

Oh yeah, forgot about your post a while back.

Thanks anyway for the reminder.

I wonder if Kong will be fighting any "Godzilla" sized kaiju in this movie.

Humongous T-rex?

Plus, they could probably introduce some of the other Toho monsters as simply being Skull Island inhabitants.

Wouldn't be that hard for the likes of Rodan.

Edited by kaijukurt
  • Like 2

Humongous T-rex?

Plus, they could probably introduce some of the other Toho monsters as simply being Skull Island inhabitants.

Wouldn't be that hard for the likes of Rodan.

The funny thing is, King Kong battled a "Humongous T-rex" called Gorosaurus in King Kong Escapes, a TOHO film from the 60's. I don't know if they would use that Toho monster or not. I do think they should put some sort of giant monster in this for Kong to fight to establish he can battle Godzilla.

Gorosaurus:

X-Plus-1968-Gorosaurus-Image.jpg

• Like 1