CJohn

Kong: Skull Island | March 10, 2017 | Tom Hiddleston, Brie Larson, John Goodman | Crosses 500M WW

Variety and THR are kinda big softies. I tend to look for Playlist, Indiewire, and The Wrap as good first sources, and then AV Club and Slate as my favorite reviewers. So far, Indiewire is mixed and Playlist was kind of a rave, so we'll see what follows. It's not gonna get Logan/Get Out reviews but it's probably heading for somewhere around Godzilla, which I liked. 

I also liked the grimdark, mediative pace of Godzilla, though, so who knows. This apparently is different. 

3 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Did Kong hurt Gokira?

I already told you guys Kong did something to Gokira or their family. It's the only reason why someone would want a movie to so badly fail. I'm thinking Kong dropped Gokira on their head which would literally explain everything. 

• Like 3

Good reviews so far. 

Grace Randolph got me quite interested.

Although apparently Brie's character (the only woman) is a let down .:(

- but Grace seems to hate female characters in most films. 

Edited by Krissykins
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Nova said:

I already told you guys Kong did something to Gokira or their family. It's the only reason why someone would want a movie to so badly fail. I'm thinking Kong dropped Gokira on their head which would literally explain everything. 

Predicting an breakdown from the guy if Kong broke out.

5 minutes ago, Nova said:

Lol I can see that.

• Like 1