baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

Amen Clavius.

There is Avengers and SWs level Box  office

And then you have to come with a new word  for Juggernaut 2016 level boxoffice. It will be a day long remembered

I also think Supermanand Batman are being underestimated vs Avengers. Cant wait.

Or it won't be. Titanic is the example that cannot be argued with, but Avatar used a gimmick to sell itself. So you shouldn't be so convinced the sequel will earn as much (or even more) now that this gimmikc is very old news.

I agre on Superman vs Batman though, if it's decent I think it could earn much more than people think and that this messy road to Justice League movie could miriaciously somehow work out

Yo Maleficent fans the clips for Maleficent look good. Is it too late to support it? I'm going to see it either way.

If you don't flip-flop again in case the reviews/box-office are average :P

Edited by BobbyJohn

My 10:45pm showing of Godzilla is supposedly sold out, but right now at 10:47pm, I am the only one in the screen. The IMAX showing at 10;30 PM which wasn't sold is packed! I'm starting to think everyone is bringing their own glasses from home. Lol! This is awesome! I could take off my shorts right now and no one would know.

• Like 6

that viggo mortensen guy seems to talk sense, no?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/viggo-mortensen-criticizes-lord-rings-705098

Viggo Mortensen Criticizes 'Lord of the Rings' Sequels

Viggo explained that Fellowship incorporates expansive visual effects but still feels grounded in reality. "In the first movie, yes, there’s Rivendell, and Mordor, but there’s sort of an organic quality to it, actors acting with each other, and real landscapes; it’s grittier," Mortensen said. "The second movie already started ballooning, for my taste, and then by the third one, there were a lot of special effects. It was grandiose and all that, but whatever was subtle in the first movie, gradually got lost in the second and third. Now with The Hobbit, one and two, it’s like that to the power of 10."

Edited by a2k
  • Like 6

I hope it's clear to everyone that this has nothing to do with Godzilla, clearly people showed up for the Interstellar trailer. Some theatres didn't show the trailer, so expect people continue to check out Godzilla for it and make it past 250m. So don't worry Spidey fans, Godzilla didn't just destroy your film, blame it on Nolan lol

• Like 3

I hope it's clear to everyone that this has nothing to do with Godzilla, clearly people showed up for the Interstellar trailer. Some theatres didn't show the trailer, so expect people continue to check out Godzilla for it and make it past 250m. So don't worry Spidey fans, Godzilla didn't just destroy your film, blame it on Nolan lol

:rolleyes:

• Like 7

Meth is a hell of a drug.
  • Like 6

• Like 3

Nolanite, you just stooped to a new low.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

Y'all're missing Alfred's tongue planted firmly in his cheek. ;)

I know, right?

Everyone knows there aren't any Spidey fans on these boards

• Like 2

:rolleyes:

I cant roll my eyes hard enough.

• Like 1