baumer

Wknd Estimates: Godzilla - 93.2M

Boy, once you get it in your head that you're going to hate a film early on you sure do take it all the way. Even after the OD number you were like "meh, it's good and not." You really must be distraught that this is breaking out.

Don't know how you get all that from that statement

Boy, once you get it in your head that you're going to hate a film early on you sure do take it all the way. Even after the OD number you were like "meh, it's good and not." You really must be distraught that this is breaking out.

The same thing can be said when you like a film early on as well.

Godzilla would have benefited from Twilights awesomeness. At least you dont fall asleep and the fights are not off screen.

Yeah... The blue balls this movie game me...

You mean I imagined that whole final 20 minutes? I must have an awesome imagination.

It was all there...didnt have to watch it on TV.I'm glad so many of you like Godzilla but it really perplexes me. It's one of the most bland movies I've ever seen.

They never said that his dad died. 

I guess that's true actually.

73% on RT is mixed? 80% on RT is mixed? I think people need to revaluate the meaning of mixed.

It will likely dip into the high 60%'s when it's done, with an average rating in the low to mid 6's. Yes, that's the definition of mixed reception.

73% on RT is mixed? 80% on RT is mixed? I think people need to revaluate the meaning of mixed.

It's at 72% with critics, which I think is very good for this type of movie. It's at 79% with the audience, which is good but trending in the wrong direction. It is still very early and millions still need to see it before we'll know its WOM fate.

• Like 1

To b fair to twilight, they are not very good films and have annoying characters (vampires and werewolves acting like 90210 characters) but i watched the last 4 of them in 1 day, i hadn't seen them and i just couldn't stop watching them!.

• Like 1

I guess that's true actually.

It will likely dip into the high 60%'s when it's done, with an average rating in the low to mid 6's. Yes, that's the definition of mixed reception.

Mixed is in the 50s. 60s is mostly positive plus you're making assumptions. 

It was all there...didnt have to watch it on TV.

I'm glad so many of you like Godzilla but it really perplexes me. It's one of the most bland best movies I've ever seen.

I agree  :ph34r:

In all seriousness, it is always great to see Baumer hating on a movie people are liking. Cannot wait to see him defending TF4  :wub: (I will also probably like that movie so you won't be alone there B  :ph34r: )

• Like 4

wom seems mixed if you visit other sites' movie sections. so many loved it, hated it, found dissapointing. complaints are pretty much same; weak script,terrible actings and lack of godzilla

This is the one I don't get at all.

wom seems mixed if you visit other sites' movie sections. so many loved it, hated it, found dissapointing. complaints are pretty much same; weak script,terrible actings and lack of godzilla

the only actor that really sucks is 

Aaron Taylor-Johnson