baumer

SOTM 5: Biggest FUBAR question of all time!

What will have the smallest opening weekend? Earth to Echo

What will have the smallest opening day? Earth to Echo

Name any film that will not have at least a 3 multiplier (note, if you choose to answer this one, and you feel that no film will miss a 3X, you can answer "none")? Edge of Tomorrow

The funniest thing about Earth to Echo is that no one knows anything about it.  What if it opens higher than Deliver us From Evil?

The funniest thing about Earth to Echo is that no one knows anything about it.  What if it opens higher than Deliver us From Evil?

I will donate my left testicle to science if that happens*, I am that confident that Earth to Echo won't come close to anything else on that list. 

*In the event of being wrong testicles may or may not be donated at the discretion of chasmmi

Edited by chasmmi

What will have the best midnight/early shows from the day before the official release? 22 Jump StreetWhat will have the smallest opening weekend?Earth to EchoWhat will have the smallest opening day?Earth to Echo

Name any film that will not have at least a 3 multiplier (note, if you choose to answer this one, and you feel that no film will miss a 3X, you can answer "none")? Think Like a Man Too

I am so sick of seeing the Earth To Echo trailer. It feels like I've seen it 8 times since Captain America came out.

• Like 1

I am so sick of seeing the Earth To Echo trailer. It feels like I've seen it 8 times since Captain America came out.

I was visiting a dog sledding bar in Nunavet, Canada, and there were posters for it everywhere there.

What will have the best OW (this will include any 5 day openings). MALEFICENT

What will have the best total?

What will have the best opening day?

What will have the best midnight/early shows from the day before the official release? 22 JUMP STREET

What will have the best legs (multiplier...note, multiplier will count from a three day OW only)?

What will have the smallest opening weekend?

What will have the smallest opening day?

Name any film that will not have at least a 3 multiplier (note, if you choose to answer this one, and you feel that no film will miss a 3X, you can answer "none")?

Posted Image

What will have the best OW (this will include any 5 day openings). Maleficent

What will have the best total? Maleficent

What will have the best opening day? Maleficent

What will have the best midnight/early shows from the day before the official release? 22 Jump Street

What will have the best legs (multiplier...note, multiplier will count from a three day OW only)? The Fault in Our Stars

Name any film that will not have at least a 3 multiplier (note, if you choose to answer this one, and you feel that no film will miss a 3X, you can answer "none")? A Million Ways to Die in the West