baumer

SOTM 5: Biggest FUBAR question of all time!

I think I've too late but just in case:

What will have the best OW (this will include any 5 day openings). MALEFICENT 

What will have the best total? MALEFICENT 

What will have the best opening day? MALEFICENT 

What will have the best OW (this will include any 5 day openings): 22 Jump Street

What will have the smallest opening weekend? Earth to Echo

What will have the smallest opening day? Earth to Echo

Deadline is the 28th

My reading comprehension seems to have gone away... happens when you get 4-5 hours sleep a night.

I suck enough without missing any more questions.

As a 1st timer to this game I admit I find the quantity of questions and when they're due hard to keep track of.  I wouldn't be opposed to a pinned closed topic that contains nothing but the questions that have been asked and their due dates.

• Like 1

What will have the best total? MALEFICENT

What will have the best opening day? 22 JUMP STREET

What will have the best midnight/early shows from the day before the official release? 22 JUMP STREET

What will have the best legs (multiplier...note, multiplier will count from a three day OW only)? TAMMY

What will have the smallest opening weekend? EARTH TO ECHO

What will have the smallest opening day? EARTH TO ECHO

My reading comprehension seems to have gone away... happens when you get 4-5 hours sleep a night.

I suck enough without missing any more questions.

As a 1st timer to this game I admit I find the quantity of questions and when they're due hard to keep track of.  I wouldn't be opposed to a pinned closed topic that contains nothing but the questions that have been asked and their due dates.

This separate forum was opened so that we could have it all to ourselves.  Each thread that is started has the due date listed in the first post.  Sorry if it seems a bit overwhelming, but the game is quite vast and it has grown over the years.  And the SOTM's do have their own pinned thread and every due date is listed.  :)

My reading comprehension seems to have gone away... happens when you get 4-5 hours sleep a night.I suck enough without missing any more questions.As a 1st timer to this game I admit I find the quantity of questions and when they're due hard to keep track of. I wouldn't be opposed to a pinned closed topic that contains nothing but the questions that have been asked and their due dates.

Yes, it takes a little while to get up to speed. Fortunately, there's a makeup week for weekly questions and I think a makeup SOTM (right, B?)The best thing to do is regularly check the BSG forum, rather than individual threads. That way you can easily see new SOTMs and so forth.
  • Like 1

What will have the best total? MALEFICENTWhat will have the best opening day? 22 JUMP STREETWhat will have the best midnight/early shows from the day before the official release? 22 JUMP STREETWhat will have the best legs (multiplier...note, multiplier will count from a three day OW only)? TAMMYWhat will have the smallest opening weekend? EARTH TO ECHOWhat will have the smallest opening day? EARTH TO ECHO

I think you've got to predict a max of 3 or go for all of them. I don't think 6 works
  • Like 1

The funniest thing about Earth to Echo is that no one knows anything about it.  What if it opens higher than Deliver us From Evil?

A tear will go down in my face. 

Name any film that will not have at least a 3 multiplier (note, if you choose to answer this one, and you feel that no film will miss a 3X, you can answer "none")? Think Like a Man Too

What will have the best total? Maleficent

What will have the best opening day? 22 Jump Street

Edited by TylerDurden365

What will have the best OW (this will include any 5 day openings). 22 JUMP STREET

What will have the best total? 22 JUMP STREET

What will have the best opening day? 22 JUMP STREET

What will have the best midnight/early shows from the day before the official release? 22 JUMP STREET

What will have the best legs (multiplier...note, multiplier will count from a three day OW only)? THE FAULT IN OUR STARS

What will have the smallest opening weekend? EARTH TO ECHO

What will have the smallest opening day? EARTH TO ECHO

Name any film that will not have at least a 3 multiplier (note, if you choose to answer this one, and you feel that no film will miss a 3X, you can answer "none")? MALEFICENT

Edited by Blankments

Between Memorial weekend and July 4th holiday releases, I have chosen 10 films that will qualify for this SOTM question.

Blended 

A Million Ways to Die in the West

Edge of Tomorrow

Maleficient

The Fault in Our Stars

22 Jump Street

Think Like a Man Too

Tammy

Deliver Us From Evil

Earth to Echo

You have 8 possible SOTM questions to choose from.

Your choices are:

(I've already deleted the questions i'm not answering - only 3 are shown)

What will have the best OW (this will include any 5 day openings). Maleficent

What will have the best total? Maleficent

What will have the smallest opening weekend? Earth to Echo

Get any question right, win 7,000 points

Get any question wrong, lose 15,000 points

You are allowed to go for a maximum of three questions.  

If you answer all three questions correctly, you get a bonus of 3000 points so the maximum you can earn for this question is 24,000 points.

What will have the smallest opening weekend? Earth to Echo

What will have the smallest opening day? Earth to Echo

Name any film that will not have at least a 3 multiplier (note, if you choose to answer this one, and you feel that no film will miss a 3X, you can answer "none")? Think Like a Man, Too