Noctis

Potter - when will it get the recognition it deserves? FFS

Sorry I forgot rotten tomatoes decides what films are good and what are not.The academy seems to agree with me

Their opinion is worth a hell of a lot more than yours and they know a hell of a lot more about films than you do. Of all the films to call a steamy pile of shit from 2011 DH2 is a pretty odd choice.

• Founder / Operator

DH2 missing Score doesn't surprise me at all. It was a solid score, but not particularly memorable. One of the best for the franchise, but still not what it should have been for such an impacting franchise.A Sound nomination should be in there, though. Particularly Editing. MIxing...maybe, but it didn't really stand out as much as I felt it could have any time I've seen it.

Potter was better than half the films that got nominated for best picture this year. I would have been happier if it had been nominated over films like The Artist and ELIC.