LexJoker

The Supposed Monday Thread 5/19/2014 Godzilla 7.66

A post I saw and kind of chuckled

He's a force of nature, an animal, an anti hero... A Dark Knight

lol

Though I don't necessarily see Godzilla as an anti-hero.

He didn't give a fuck about anything. So he was basically Clint Eastwood.

In 2017, witness the greatest battle of all time

Posted Image

• Like 11

I actually find it interesting that people would use Jurassic Park as an example of a better movie than Godzilla. They both have a lot of the same flaws and in some areas I think Godzilla is actually better. I like JP but its success was due to it having never before seen effects, if they released it for the first time today then it would be getting the exact same criticisms as Godzilla.

Edited by Caesar
  • Like 6

I actually find it interesting that people would use Jurassic Park as an example of a better movie than Godzilla. They both have a lot of the same flaws and in some areas I think Godzilla is actually better. I like JP but its success was due to it having never before seen effects, if they released it for the first time today then it would be getting the exact same criticisms as Godzilla.

Posted Image

It's all because of this guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

He makes any movie 100x better :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 7

I actually find it interesting that people would use Jurassic Park as an example of a better movie than Godzilla. They both have a lot of the same flaws and in some areas I think Godzilla is actually better. I like JP but its success was due to it having never before seen effects, it they released it for the first time today then it would be getting the exact same criticisms as Godzilla.

At the time, there was definitely some (relatively minor) criticism of the kids and the total cliche of their relationship with Grant.

Let's not forget it "bogs down" in the middle too.

• Like 2

In 2017, witness the greatest battle of all time

Posted Image

Why would he fight Godzilla. Godzilla only causes destruction accidentally, Superman's the one that was deliberately throwing people into working gas stations. 

Edited by Caesar
  • Like 12

Siting in the waiting room while my brakes are getting done. I've drained my battery 46% reading this whole tread.Jeff Goldblum is king! But Jurassic Park is the best movie ever for many more reasons. And anyone who says Godzilla is better I will personally slap you.Alan and the kids are the best, I mean when thy are in the tree, man I just cry my little eyes out. That ending too! A speechless ending, flying away with that amazing score into the sun. You see Alan and Ellie share that nod and then Alan looks out the window and sees birds flying. OMG the feels

Edited by Jay Hollywood
  • Like 8

• Founder / Operator

Why would he fight Godzilla. Godzilla only causes destruction accidentally, Superman's the one that was deliberately throwing people into working gas stations. 

:rofl:

Welcome to the forums!

• Like 6

:lol:

Caesar is home

• Like 5

I actually find it interesting that people would use Jurassic Park as an example of a better movie than Godzilla. They both have a lot of the same flaws and in some areas I think Godzilla is actually better. I like JP but its success was due to it having never before seen effects, if they released it for the first time today then it would be getting the exact same criticisms as Godzilla.

No way. That's all I will say. Kind of sad you have to tear JP down to prop up Godzilla Edited by John Marston
  • Like 3