LexJoker

The Supposed Monday Thread 5/19/2014 Godzilla 7.66

• Community Manager

I would say no, the characters in JP held my attention during the non dinosaur scenes while I found most of the characters in Godzilla boring and uninteresting. Especially the lead character, who we spend a lot of time with. The only character I found myself liking was Bryan Cranston's character. 

I would say no too but that's because JP had a much stronger script that it's one-dimensional characters simply had better dialogue.

• Like 2

I made like 5 posts in the Star Wars thread like a few months back.

<_<

You could NOT pay me to go into that thread. I suspect at some point you're gonna have to start over with a new one, lol.

I understood it. Good job. Tele's a smart guy. But let's keep the praises to a minimum. We don't want it to go this head.

Agreed.Everything Big Pun said I wanted to say.
  • Like 2

• Community Manager

I understood it. Good job. Tele's a smart guy. But let's keep the praises to a minimum. We don't want it to go this head.

I think what makes Tele such a great guy is that he doesn't let these things get into his head.

• Like 2

The Batman vs Superman thread is also pretty safe at the moment.Spider-Man threads however... They should just be locked till 2 days before the movie is released.

Aside from BKB grumbling about like a drunk old hobo, the Star Wars thread is actually pretty civil with solid enough discussions.

I haven't been there in a while so maybe it's on a good course now.

I haven't been there in a while so maybe it's on a good course now.

If you compare the casting reactions in S7ar Wars to Batman vs Superman, Fantastic Four, and so on, it's remarkably calm and sane.

I think what makes Tele such a great guy is that he doesn't let these things get into his head.

Forgive me but I'm not saying another nice thing about Tele. :D

• Like 1

The Batman vs Superman thread is also pretty safe at the moment.Spider-Man threads however... They should just be locked till 2 days before the movie is released.

spider-man threads are so toxic 

the mutos could feed on them

• Like 1

We don't want to give funny ideas to his head.

The last thing we need is Kim Jong-Un of BOF. Dare I say it, he has the potential, and I am scared.

• Like 3

We don't want to give funny ideas to his head.

The last thing we need is Kim Jong-Un of BOF. Dare I say it, he has the potential, and I am scared.

what with sneaking in Tele Jr.'s pics, it could be a full on dynasty.

Edited by a2k
  • Like 3