#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

it is Emma Watson in a lovely picture. We can let this one pass into the Weekend Numbers thread if it doesn't derail the thing completely. There are no new numbers right now.

Aren't we past this already? Isn't this now pretty much a random post thread?

If not, where else would I post my reaction for the DOFP cartoon? :thinking:

Emma looks lovely, by the way :)

• Like 1

Posted Image

Aww, congrats, Emma! She just graduated from Brown University with a degree in English. 

Well I guess the good thing is that she has a boatload of money already...otherwise job prospects from an English degree don't usually pay back Ivy League loans..

• Like 2

Well I guess the good thing is that she has a boatload of money already...otherwise job prospects from an English degree don't usually pay back Ivy League loans..

Maybe one day she'll use what she learned to write an oscar winning script.

• Like 1

And I'm FINALLY seeing x-men tomorrow.

fuck.

it's only been 4 days and i feel like everyone's already seen it. people have risen from the dead to see it before me.

Is that like the eight generations of people that Kal says are going to go see Batman v Superman: Dawn Of The Living Justice?

• Like 4

Not everything. IMHO the ending kinda removes how unique the early parts were.

Can't disagree more. The movie would simply be a fun diversion of great animated comedy, but then the twist hits and the movie means so much more.

I prefer less meta animated films TBH. I'd rather they had kept the Wreck-It Ralph-esque style then well..what the twist made it become.

But if there was no twist it would have been just another Wreck-It-Ralph (WIR is fine too). I liked what they did, it was really unique and it gave it more heart :)

• Like 2

But if there was no twist it would have been just another Wreck-It-Ralph (WIR is fine too). I liked what they did, it was really unique and it gave it more heart :)

Posted Image

Bad Guy Anonymous...One of my favorite movie scenes ever...