#ED

Sun#s pg 230...Wknd Est: DOFP: 91M, Godzilla - 31.4M, Blended - 14.2M , NB - 13.9M [NO SPOILERS]

Alan Moore's such a dick.He pretty much went out his way to insult most of the people that buy his stuff.

That statement was taken out of context. Moore got really pissed over how he was misquoted.

Gravity works because 99.9% of all humans have never actually been into space.Talking underwater won't work because 99.9 % of all humans have tried to do it. They've experienced it. They know how it looks, feels, and sounds.

99.9% of all humans have been underwater in a swimming pool or frolicked in the four feet of ocean at the shoreline, and then only for a limited time.  Deep sea underwater is totally different, and it's a very small percentage of people that have experienced it.  If producers can do Gravity and Thor and GOTG, they can do Namor. 

So I finished The Host. 7.5/10. Hilarious that people seriously think that this film could work as a Godzilla film. Besides that it's overall pretty good but good lord is it slow. ((BTW G-2014 is better then it.  :ph34r:))

btw, i just checked and frozen has EXACTLY the same imdb and rt scores as tangled, which makes its massive success in comparison look even stranger. i guess it was in the right place at the right time(and with the right marketing).