Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

FORUM GAMES PREVIEW!

The posters all walk into the square where Jandrew is standing at the mic. Forum Police barricade everyone in.

Jandrew: Welcome. Welcome. All members of Box Office Forums to the 1st Annual 'Forum Games'. After the rebellious acts that members have plagued the Administration with regarding spoilers, flame wars, spam, and spoilers, you will all be fighting, but not fighting for blue and red ribbons. You'll be fighting to the death. X of you are going in, and only 1 will come out. The winner will be claimed Forum royalty and will receive privileges only Mods can receive. And will get to live.

Michael Gary Scott: How are we supposed to fight? Like Mortal Kombat?

Tawasal:...or in your case, like Anna Kendrick.

Everyone begins to smirk.

Jandrew: Quiet all of you, I'm the Captain now. Now, you all will be placed in "The Dorum", which is a huge dome containing 8 zones. You will race to the Corn-o-cobia and claim a weapon, then run for your life to a zone. But it's not that easy. We can't have cheaters, trying to hide out and not have to face the games, so every zone will feature traps and obstacles to keep you moving. Remember, the Mods are watching and tracking you. Now, it is best to make allies, but don't get too friendly, there's no 'berries' in that dome. We're sorry you all have to endure the Games, but you must understand the good the Games does. And you mewling quims must be punished for your rebellious acts. Almost shutting down the site. 

The members stand around, dazed and confused, scared for their fates. No amount of Nolan, Captain America, Potter, or Skywalker will be able to save them now. Jandrew leaves the podium momentarily and everyone converses.

Mulder: This is stupid. I wish I could Godzilla stomp Jandrew and the Mods. So other members rebel, but I have to get punished?

Tarzan: We should team up. 'Zilla stomp em all.

On the other side...

Mr. Pink: The Gotham Zone is ours, Ed. We need to stay there as long as we can.

Ed: I agree. Nobody knows the area like we do. We can easily set some traps and catch some fish.

Mr. Pink: (fist-bumping, Ed) These members are about to get Nolanized.

Jandrew walks back to the podium, overlooking and showing his dominance over the freshly-reaped posters.

Jandrew: The games will soon begin. You are permitted to go back to your homes, but you will be picked back up for the Games. If you're not home, we will find you and use deadly force. And remember, you may not have as strong posting muscles as others, but you have a brain. Use it to survive these games. Noctis may be good with wands, Numbers with swords, DamienRoc with ice, and Films with thread creation, but that'll all get you only so far. You may all leave, but don't make a vacation out of it.

Jandrew walks off and the other posters begin to do the same. As they leave, they see the Mods, the Administration, overlooking them. The Mods sip their bubbly and grin diabolically as the posters below scold, knowing there's nothing they can do.

Scott Pilgram vs Forum: Oh, this is supposed to be a challenge? Okay.

Claire: All this extra shit. I swear these bitches are getting cut. I'm not dying for these people.

Grim22: (to Claire) Stick with me, I went to a pre-screening of the Dorum and I'm already pretty familiar with the map.

Claire: (to Grim22, impressed) Aw. I got your back, bb. I'm good with my fists.

CJohn: (to Blankments): We're going to need a lot of Quaaludes for this...

AndyLL: We'll need more than that...

FORUM GAMES STORY BEGIN SATURDAY. STAY TUNED. LETS GET EVERYBODY ON BOARD.  :)

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 15

So is there a way in this game to get sponsors? Because I know as sure hell those sponsors at one look at this would sponsor me ;)

Well, i dont know how much itll help when this begins since I have no idea when any of you will die, but we'll see haha. But it wouldnt be a sponsor like a person, itd be a company like Big Red, Jackhawk 9000, Wonder Bread, McCreedy Funeral Service, or Maypax: Official Tampon of NASCAR. Lmao.
  • Like 2

Well, i dont know how much itll help when this begins since I have no idea when any of you will die, but we'll see haha. But it wouldnt be a sponsor like a person, itd be a company like Big Red, Jackhawk 9000, Wonder Bread, McCreedy Funeral Service, or Maypax: Official Tampon of NASCAR. Lmao.

I already called my sponsor:

Posted Image

• Like 5

I volunteer for tribute and immediately survive half the game because I follow Jandrew on Twitter. 

I read his blog and admitted it in public.

Following Jandrew on Twitter + admitting reading his blog in public< (less than).....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by k1stpierre
  • Like 8