kayumanggi

TUESDAY NUMBERS 05/27/14 | 8.2 M X-M: DOFP | We have a new God. | All #s on p19 | All DeHaan, All DeTime

That is some drop for DOFP. 

I had a theory the 8.2m on Tues was more about people waiting to save a few bucks than a sign of legs. Not really that surprising a number, unfortunately.

Edited by Accursed Arachnid!™

You really missed an amazing thread today. It could have used a touch of Clairezilla Hol7.

I apologize about my absence then.

My laptop charger is dead, and I've been trying to use the laptop of my sistah. The bitch is usually using the laptop though.

I'll be on the road tomorrow because I'll be making a public appearance.

I'll do my best to get on as soon as I can and bless y'all lesser.

• Like 2

I saw it on the news. The guy leaves clues on twitter where he hides the cash around the city.

Hidden Cash SF #cash @hiddencashsf

Hidden cash ☼ An anonymous social experiment for good ☼ Real Cash hidden around SF & beyond. Find the $ - share tweetphoto + tag @hiddencashsf

San Francisco

@WindhamMarie your amazing tell your friends to rt and follow lets spread the wealth #hiddencash

@hiddencashsf overwhelmed by the true love of the lovely citizens of Sfo #hiddencash in san francisco

Thank you so much for the heads up my sweet. I hope he comes to NY... Lol its nice to find 100.00 bills lol

• Like 1