Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

and just for curiosity's sake I took a look at filmgasm to see if that was still around and it is! though with each part of the forum I entered a tumble weed rolled across my screen. (though numbers still posts there sometimes!)

• Like 4

and just for curiosity's sake I took a look at filmgasm to see if that was still around and it is! though with each part of the forum I entered a tumble weed rolled across my screen. (though numbers still posts there sometimes!)

What, talking to himself? Numbers, is there something you need to tell us?

• Like 1

I just snooped around and he's still kicking it there.

Do you remember when he insanely asked for Expendables dailies every goddamn day until the end of the run of the movie? He was asking for those in fucking October  :ph34r:

• Like 2

Numbers is betraying us with an abandoned forum?!

You're a hero. You saved us. That is all.

even after he got his back broken. though how shawn got the resources to make his way back from the hole continues to be a pothole.

• Like 3

even after he got his back broken. though how shawn got the resources to make his way back from the hole continues to be a pothole.

How did he escape the bomb at the end?

• Like 3

Shay has to be in his league. Just saying...

RIP Shay :(

Still pissed at y'all for pestering the mods about him so much that they banned him

• Like 2

• Founder / Operator

You're a hero. You saved us. That is all.

Wouldn't have been able to do it without help from people like yourself and other members. And BoxOffice, for that matter. Running this place ain't cheap!

• Like 8