Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

The opening act of the game has you stealing a submarine and blowing up all of New York Harbor with its missiles while you power-raft to escape through all the explosions and ships sinking.

Holy shit, I need that game in my life NOW!

The opening act of the game has you stealing a submarine and blowing up all of New York Harbor with its missiles while you power-raft to escape through all the explosions and ships sinking.

The game is pretty incredible (or terrible) for wasting Idris Elba. Like, what the fudge.

• Like 4

Everyone wants him to appear on Game of Thrones for a particular Season 5 character, but he's tied up in fucking Grey's Anatomy.  :angry:

Isn't the show ending yet? Like...god damn.

Robin getting everyone's ass into the elevator. Meanwhile Bane... is helping a dude? Dafuq? Just smash him or something!!! Break his back!!!

The game is pretty incredible (or terrible) for wasting Idris Elba. Like, what the fudge.

And they got Timothy Olyphant wasted there also.

But William Fichtner's in it as well!!!

• Like 3

Lets get into the disaster movie level. Yup. Well, that money shot was kinda needed for the OW OS. After that it was all about that damn sexy WOM.

• Like 1

They now have Kevin fucking Spacey. Curious to see how Advance Warfare will be. I want full Bayhem again. The world needs it.

I'm not gonna lie, I just pretended I was a member of Delta Force while being led by William Fichtner's character in Black Hawk Down throughout MW3.

MW2 is kinda trashy fun. MW3 is trashier and sporadically fun. Game goes downhill after you know who dies

• Like 3