Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

GOT.I think want to puke. That was rough.

Haven't seen the episode, but know what's coming. I will say that I can hardly wait for the next two episodes as well. It's gonna be so fucking epic.

• Like 1

You think we are seeing the start of the modern day James Bond or something?

I don't know how to describe it perfectly but Fast series to me is one the most perfect examples of what needs to happen if you want a franchise to continue growing...you need to get the characters to grow and change and give them newer types of challenges to handle so that we can see them in different situations...

If they continue doing this, then Fast doesn't have to worry about fatigue as we will always look at it from the standpoint of what do we see them accomplishing next...

I don't know how to describe it perfectly but Fast series to me is one the most perfect examples of what needs to happen if you want a franchise to continue growing...you need to get the characters to grow and change and give them newer types of challenges to handle so that we can see them in different situations...

If they continue doing this, then Fast doesn't have to worry about fatigue as we will always look at it from the standpoint of what do we see them accomplishing next...

Why is why we need Fast and Furious in Space

• Like 1

Well, looks like LA just had another earthquake. I was wondering when the next one would happen - lasted around 6 seconds I think, would say it was a 3.7ish, felt pretty close in the Beverly Hills area.