Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

??? Frozen is done in U.S. Theaters. Don't be greedy. :lol:

Has nothing to do with greedy  The increased Box Office would have been applied to Maleficent... not Frozen.

The question is... would more people go see a CA2/Maleficent ( your suggestion ) or a Frozen/Maleficent (mine) double feature.

Anyone one that has watched all 3 movies should agree that a Frozen/Maleficent would bring in more money... even someone from the Frozen Haters Club.

• Like 1

Has nothing to do with greedy  The increased Box Office would have been applied to Maleficent... not Frozen.

The question is... would more people go see a CA2/Maleficent ( your suggestion ) or a Frozen/Maleficent (mine) double feature.

Anyone one that has watched all 3 movies should agree that a Frozen/Maleficent would bring in more money... even someone from the Frozen Haters Club.

Okay if you say so.

• Like 2

Man, I only ever see bits and pieces of the weekend numbers discussions, and I really want to join in, but I'm always working weekend nights. Probably why I'm an unknown around here even though I feel like I post a lot DX

I know who you are, Gokai Red.

• Like 1

Neighbors seems to be doing just fine.

You missed the point but that's ok.Blended and AMWTDITW have both underperformed, they're comedies. That's what I was saying. The first two films of the summer to flop are comedies. Not saying all comedies have flopped. But our first two flops are.

Some good Sat bumps there. So DOFP would get to 33M if it stays under 30% drop on Sunday. Seems very doable with FF6 dropping 26% last year.

Edited by Sam
  • Like 1