Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

I gotta find time to watch the movie this weekend. Angelina Jolie just looks absolutely fantastic in all promos. Her laugh, the voice, the mannerism, everything. Perfect casting.

• Like 1

I gotta find time to watch the movie this weekend. Angelina Jolie just looks absolutely fantastic in all promos. Her laugh, the voice, the mannerism, everything. Perfect casting.

Yes she looks incredible. I totally agree.

• Like 1

Yes she looks incredible. I totally agree.

Yeah. That's why I don't care what reviews are saying or even if the movie is average. It's worth seeing at least once for Angie alone. This one got what the recent fairytales/fantasy live adaptation lacked: a very charismatic lead. Oz, Snow White or even Alice don't have that IMO. Edited by Sam
  • Like 3

Yeah. That's why I don't care what reviews are saying or even if the movie is average. It's worth seeing at least nice for Angie alone.This one got what the recent fairytales/fantasy live adaptation lacked: a very charismatic lead. Oz, Snow White or even Alice don't have that IMO.

Yes. I'm even tempted to watch it though I have no clue what it's about.

• Like 1